Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 03-11-2011, 11:16 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Havplenty
Most pics uploaded from a digital camera to a computer are uploaded in jpeg formats. That wouldn't change if you don't change the format.

To post the pic, you would need to click on the reply button under someone else's post (make sure you are in the right chat thread, after entering your chat there is a section for file attachments. Click on browse and you will go to the file where your photo has been uploaded on your computer, double click on the correct photo jpeg and it will be attached to the file attachments section. Then click SEND. It is that easy. If you click preview to look at everything before you click send, it will remove the photo and you will need to go through the whole process again to attach the photo.

It really is quite easy to attach a photo. I agree with those who have mentioned that it is exciting to see the photos. This is my first time at this swap and I reviewed previous SP swaps to see what type items other participants were sending. Without the posted photos, it would have been difficult for me to figure this out. The photos really do help. The public acknowledgements from the SP's are also very inspirational to the gifters. It is all an emotional sharing between the swappers.
Thanks so much I will try it again later.sewsonsaturday Don't know about going to the beach today in calif.be careful and stay safe. Mary
Old 03-11-2011, 11:18 AM
Power Poster

shelrox what a pretty quilt and such nice fabric lucky you.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:21 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by shelrox
Wow and more Wow to Nolee, just got my squishie and I am stunned, what beautiful presents she sent. Take a look, I am truly spoiled to have a SP like this. Thank you so much now to search for your screen name.
Wow you got some nice things. BTW Nolee is her screen name and she is a sweet heart.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:44 AM

Wow Shelrox what a squishy!!
Old 03-11-2011, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Kooklabell
Wow Shelrox what a squishy!!
I will say I am still in shock and awe, what a way to make a dreary cold snowy day so sunny and happy. As soon as I took that package out of the mail box the sun came out, so I know Nolee sent it to me with her package!
Old 03-11-2011, 12:50 PM

Look what i had waiting when i got home today!!Love the book and the fabric is perfect. Thanks so much!!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-144013.jpe  
Old 03-11-2011, 12:56 PM

I think you answered your own question...bananas are for monkeys...carrots are for rabbits...candy especially chocolate is for women!! JHMO *L*
Have a good day..Linda B.
How come no one is sharing bananas or carrots? Why do we always share candy? DUH.....we are women!![/quote]
Old 03-11-2011, 01:05 PM

Mine has gotten her package delivered but I have not heard from here as of yet. Hope she liked it.
Old 03-11-2011, 01:10 PM

I'm not upset if pics aren't posted but I do think it would be proper and nice if a thank you and perhaps a description of your gift was posted to this thread along with a nice PM. Just seems to me that this is a social gathering to make new friends and contacts and that doesn't happen when people receive their gifts and then....nothing. It's a big let-down for me as the giver. I don't get to see your face when you open your gift so a written description has to stand in. I didn't join this swap for the stuff. I joined for the fun of getting to know someone and choosing something special that perhaps they wouldnt have chosen for theirselves.
Old 03-11-2011, 01:30 PM

I am so excited... I got my very first swap package today and it's like Christmas. A big thank you to Shawn Emily, I absolutely love everything you sent and Gunner loves the tennis balls he was just as excited as I was.
You truly went above and beyond and I thank you, I can use everything you sent.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-155652.jpe   attachment-155663.jpe