Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 25 ... LastLast

Thread: May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT

Power Poster
    Fayzer, Happy Birthday. Have a great day on Sunday. Also think you might be my SP.
    Twinkie, Donna are you my SP Angel for April? If so thanks so much.
    My SP is suppose to get her package tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    I have one item I ordered for my sp that is supposed to arrive tomorrow! Really hope that my sp's like what I am picking out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandma Peg View Post
    Fayzer, Happy Birthday. Have a great day on Sunday. Also think you might be my SP.
    Twinkie, Donna are you my SP Angel for April? If so thanks so much.
    My SP is suppose to get her package tomorrow.
    Grandma Peg, you are so funny. It is not my birthday, it is Crafty Darlene's. I'll take that great day on Sunday though. My pal is a lot further away than Wisconsin.

Sp mailed your purple pkg and it's winging its way north to you. Should be there on Monday. Thanks Fayzer and lawsonmugs, looking forward to Sunday. I think we're going to have about 30 now. Should be fun and I hope it doesn't rain!

My SP package is on it way - - -

Jane
    Jane

Power Poster
    Crafty Darlene happy birthday and have a great day on Sun. Got my messages mixed up, sorry.

I hope to get my package out tomorrow! That is if I can drag my big ole behind outta bed on time My SP's zip adds up to 18, 2 of the numbers in her zip are doubled and they are all even numbers.....too many clues?

secret pal i couldnt find your most wanted item in any store with in an hour and a half drive so i ordered it and had it sent straight to your house because it would have taken to long to get to mine. I hope you don't mind! But the rest of your package is in the mail and it will be there on monday =]

My sp package went out on Wens but have been so busy first chance to get on the board. You should get it today or Mon.
    I love to collect roosters of any kind. I also love embroidery thread for my machine. My favorite color is purple and i am just a plain old country girl.lol

Mary...I had to giggle to your response. It is always best to know your limits and not to let others talk you into ONE more load. I to admit it might not be best package I've sent but it is the fullest! LOL.

As for my secret pal ... I'm sure that your city is known for BBQ, Music and the Blues.

Tricia
    http://tricia-ramblingsofaquilter.blogspot.com/
    Currently working on a "Flat Curtis" Quilt with boy child .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by leiladylei54 View Post
    SP, I mailed out your package this morning so it's winging it's way to you. Your zip code added up is 17.
    This could be me!

Please keep my mom in your thoughts...she is 95 and she is in the hospital with another UTI and now a heart problem. Her doctor is saying she cannot return to her assisted living apt that she loves and will have to go to a nursing home where she will get constant care. It is pretty heartbreaking for me to have to take more away from her..as she says, "Old age is not for sissies!"...She has had a wonderful life and I just wish the end of it could be easier for her.
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Sharon, hope for the best of all things for your mama.Sounds like she has been lucky to have a good daughter and a fairly active life till now. That's all we can ask for.You both will be in my prayers. hugs Mary
    Mary

Just got back from the PO to mail out my SP package. It will going northeast for me. Your zip totals 19.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

My secret pal should receive her package at the latest today. I mailed it Wed. I hope it gets there ok.
    Happy Sewing

Quote Originally Posted by Grandma Peg View Post
    Crafty Darlene happy birthday and have a great day on Sun. Got my messages mixed up, sorry.
    Thanks Grandma Peg and no problem! I'm sure we'll have a great day, praying the rain clears up!

Blog Entries
    Sharon, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. She has been blessed to have a wonderful daughter like you! And, Mr. Peaches is lucky to have her as a grandma.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    OK. This will sum up my state of mind as of late ... tangled between flood insurance/wedding/root canal/being sick for over a week/and the added joy of nightmares every night ... and last night was just about to wrap up my SP's box and I looked over everything and SURPRISE!!!! I packed everything she DOESN'T like!!!! What is wrong with me? So ... a very fast zoooooom to the LQS and Joann to remedy that and get it into the mail on time.
    Krystyna

Phew Krystyna !!! Take a deep breath and start your day over with a new state of mind if possible. Prayers are with you also. Hugs Mary
    Mary

My swap was sent to calif. tracking says it was delivered yesterday the 10th in the afternoon. Hope my pal got it.
    Mary

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
    Phew Krystyna !!! Take a deep breath and start your day over with a new state of mind if possible. Prayers are with you also. Hugs Mary
    I'm just so glad I caught it. Many months ago I received a package with all my dislikes ... now I understand. Turns out that I actually liked my "dislikes" ha ha!
    Krystyna

createfourpaws could be coming to me...technically I'm northeast of Dallas and my zip does equal 19...I'm sure you could drive it faster than the PO can deliver it haha....
    Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
    createfourpaws could be coming to me...technically I'm northeast of Dallas and my zip does equal 19...I'm sure you could drive it faster than the PO can deliver it haha....

Yes you are northeast of me but I guess I should have said outside of Texas. And yes it would have been cheaper for me to deliver it to you since I only work about 20 minutes from you down 75. LOL

Maybe next month, you never know.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

I wanted to thank LJDugas31 for a wonderful box she sent me i will post pic soon.
    i got lots of goodies.
    Barefoot Quilter
    april

Power Poster
    Sharon hugs and prayers for you and your mom.
    Krystyna wow, you had quite the day. Hope everything is ok now and you can have a great Mother's Day tomorrow.
    Happy Mother's Day to all the moms!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sibi View Post
    I hope to get my package out tomorrow! That is if I can drag my big ole behind outta bed on time My SP's zip adds up to 18, 2 of the numbers in her zip are doubled and they are all even numbers.....too many clues?
    Oooohhhh this sounds like me! Should I head out to the mailbox NOW?!?!?

Sharon so sorry about your mom, I think we should start out old and get younger. I didn't appreciate the ability to move around easily until after I lost it. Same with naps, I never appreciated those when I was young.

Krystyna sounds like you need a {{{{HUG}}}}. Better now?
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 25 ... LastLast