Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II >

MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Old 09-12-2011, 05:13 PM

Once again the morning coffee girl and done it again.
You are just amazing.
R
Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
Received this pretty block from xtra Sept swap with Winter012, TY very much!

two haloween blocks headed out tomorrow to Buddy'smom
Old 09-12-2011, 07:23 PM

foxflower & toriable I'm still working on stars - progress is very slow on them - for some reason they are just kicking my butt right now.
sewnmom - your blocks are fused I just need to stitch them down - I should have them in the mail tomorrow along with Roberts fans and Jacquies butterflies which have been sitting here in their envelopes waiting for the rest of the flock to join them in the mail box. They've waited patiently enough - I'll drop them off tomorrow (finally). Thank you all for being so patient with me!
Old 09-12-2011, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by shnnn
foxflower & toriable I'm still working on stars - progress is very slow on them - for some reason they are just kicking my butt right now.
sewnmom - your blocks are fused I just need to stitch them down - I should have them in the mail tomorrow along with Roberts fans and Jacquies butterflies which have been sitting here in their envelopes waiting for the rest of the flock to join them in the mail box. They've waited patiently enough - I'll drop them off tomorrow (finally). Thank you all for being so patient with me!
Shnnn don't feel like your the only one, I'm working on stars for the Christmas Swap and one star ended up taking me a few hours to conquer...LOL hoping the next one will be a little easier but I'm quit please with it, I have 1/4 seam allowance at the points and thats what I get so aggervated about...LOL because I usually don't get the points with the 1/4 seam allowance...TGFSR....LOL :mrgreen:
Old 09-12-2011, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
Thanks again to all who made my Snowball blocks!
great job on the apple and great job to all the others that helped with the snowballs they all look awesome!
Old 09-12-2011, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
Received this pretty block from xtra Sept swap with Winter012, TY very much!

two haloween blocks headed out tomorrow to Buddy'smom
Awesome !
Old 09-13-2011, 12:09 AM

I'm a little nervous, I'm having my last injection tomorrow in my lower back, so say those little prayers for me that all goes well and this will be the last time for 6 to 12 months....probley won't be on tomorrow until later in the night, I'll probley just end up sleeping all day because of the meds...
Everyone have great day!
Old 09-13-2011, 12:39 AM

[quote=Lv2sew2011]
Originally Posted by Corry
Glad you are feeling better and welcome back! Once I went to the Dentist just to get my teeth cleaned, had no problems other than just getting a check up, because I can't stand the cleaning I ask them to numb my mouth so it wouldn't make me more nervous than I already was, so the Dentist was starting to clean my wisdom teeth and notice they were loose and said since I already have you mouth numb why not let me just go ahead and remove your wisdom teeth, so I said ok..ended up in pain for a couple of days, and I never had any problems with my wisdom teeth...now I do need work on my teeth and scared to death to go to the Dentist....
I definately know how you feel. I broke my jar many years ago and a couple years after went to the Dentist to have a tooth pulled and during the procedure it was hurting my jaw joint really bad on the oposite side of the tooth he was pulling out. I told him it was hurting and the Dentist got really ugly with me and called me a baby and stopped and said I needed to go somewhere else and have the tooth pulled after he had already broke the tooth up in my gums. He left me in a bad way and hurt me....I didn't go back to the Dentist till last month because I was terrified to go to the Dentist again...ANY Dentist! I suffered for all of this July and most of August in pain with two bad teeth till my hubby convinced me to go to his Dentist and I made the appointment and he went with me and held my hand during the whole time I was in the chair. We explained to the Dentist what had happened to me before and he was sooooo nice to me and pulled my tooth and never hurt me. I was scared to death the whole time but now will not be afraid to go back. I am not a baby but that other Dentist hurt me bad and it was a horrible experience. I can't tell you how much I suffered with my teeth over this summer till I finally went. So please find a good Dentist and go. It doesn't have to be this way and there is nothing worse than a tooth ache and not being able to eat right. So now ya'll know why I really didn't want to work on my blocks for the swap.....hard telling how they may have turned out trying to sew with that tooth ache....lol.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:14 AM

Luv2sew hope everything goes well for you today. Take it easy and get plenty of rest. Prayers headed your way.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:17 AM

I received my first block yesterday from this swap. Thank you so much dotcomdtcm (Dotty), I love the scarecrow it is the perfect fall block. I also love the extra fabric you sent me, I had never seen fabric like that before, but I can't wait to use it.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:47 AM

does anyone[Judy} know the name of the block,abonda got from Judy .. a few days back..its all scrappy, the kind i love.....please let me know...thanks ahead, molly