Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II >

MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Old 09-12-2011, 09:36 AM

Hello Swappers.....I am finally back on line. I lost my internet in mid August sometime. My router died and it took forever to get Century Link to get me another. I got my internet back for a day and my network adapter stopped working and I got a virus on top of that that turned off my MeAffee and changed my firewall to block any internet connections. It took a while but I finally figured out how to fix this and now am able to get online again. It is a wonder I have any hair left as I now realize how addicted I am to the internet.....lol. July and August have not been very pleasant either as I have had alot of dental problems and after several visits got a wisdom tooth pulled and another that was causing me alot of pain. Finally feeling mush better and getting back to sewing again. I owe some blocks for the past few months partners. I will get your blocks out to you very soon. I will be uploading some photos of some blocks I have recieved the past several months from my block partners hopefully this evening.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:52 AM

Glad you are back Corry......
R
Originally Posted by Corry
Hello Swappers.....I am finally back on line. I lost my internet in mid August sometime. My router died and it took forever to get Century Link to get me another. I got my internet back for a day and my network adapter stopped working and I got a virus on top of that that turned off my MeAffee and changed my firewall to block any internet connections. It took a while but I finally figured out how to fix this and now am able to get online again. It is a wonder I have any hair left as I now realize how addicted I am to the internet.....lol. July and August have not been very pleasant either as I have had alot of dental problems and after several visits got a wisdom tooth pulled and another that was causing me alot of pain. Finally feeling mush better and getting back to sewing again. I owe some blocks for the past few months partners. I will get your blocks out to you very soon. I will be uploading some photos of some blocks I have recieved the past several months from my block partners hopefully this evening.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:01 AM

This is not a test, It is a message from the lost block emergency system. Please turn your computer to read this message.
2 Antique Santa Blocks that were suppose to go to Jean in Oklahoma. One was light aqua and white sparkle and the other had a red velvet robe with white fur trim. If you have seen them please contact me with a PM, so I can get them to her.
Thanks
R
Old 09-12-2011, 10:37 AM

Thank you robert i love my snowman family block,Just adorable!!! Dotty love my snow women snowglob Thanks, and k goodhand love my star block and snowman thank you, I got 2 blocks that the package came damaged and dont know who they were from beautiful work blue background big snowman with earmuffs and red scraf,then pieced snowman with hat and orange carrot nose,just LOVE them all
Old 09-12-2011, 10:45 AM

cnolan and kgoodhand, just want you to know that your blocks went to the post office today. Hope that they arrive soon and that you like them!
Old 09-12-2011, 11:00 AM

Ooh, Sorry that the package was damaged. Will have to be more careful, those two snowmen are the ones I sent you, thanks.

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
Thank you robert i love my snowman family block,Just adorable!!! Dotty love my snow women snowglob Thanks, and k goodhand love my star block and snowman thank you, I got 2 blocks that the package came damaged and dont know who they were from beautiful work blue background big snowman with earmuffs and red scraf,then pieced snowman with hat and orange carrot nose,just LOVE them all
Old 09-12-2011, 11:06 AM

great, the blocks were fine the package was all wet and the red ink ran,but the blocks were in plastic so we are good thank you so much...
Old 09-12-2011, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Corry
Glad you are feeling better and welcome back! Once I went to the Dentist just to get my teeth cleaned, had no problems other than just getting a check up, because I can't stand the cleaning I ask them to numb my mouth so it wouldn't make me more nervous than I already was, so the Dentist was starting to clean my wisdom teeth and notice they were loose and said since I already have you mouth numb why not let me just go ahead and remove your wisdom teeth, so I said ok..ended up in pain for a couple of days, and I never had any problems with my wisdom teeth...now I do need work on my teeth and scared to death to go to the Dentist....
Old 09-12-2011, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
This is not a test, It is a message from the lost block emergency system. Please turn your computer to read this message.
2 Antique Santa Blocks that were suppose to go to Jean in Oklahoma. One was light aqua and white sparkle and the other had a red velvet robe with white fur trim. If you have seen them please contact me with a PM, so I can get them to her.
Thanks
R
LOL Robert thanks for the laugh....
Old 09-12-2011, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty3790
Beautiful blocks. Love the owl.
Thank you Deb!