Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II >

MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

Old 09-20-2011, 02:25 PM
cjr

Just a quick note for seniors (age wise) there are preventive shots available for shingles.
Old 09-20-2011, 02:42 PM

here are the 2 hearts together going out to donna...

i love donna theme's!! i wish i could think up such beauties!!

hope you like your wee scottish hearts!!
love jacquie xxxxxx

heart number 2...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]259919[/ATTACH]

hearts together,,,
[ATTACH=CONFIG]259920[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-259866.jpe   attachment-259867.jpe  
Old 09-20-2011, 02:49 PM

Donna that scare crow is adorable. You made him perfect and without anything to go by. So Sweet, cute!! Love him. He's too cute to scare anyone though lol :)
jigs

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
I have recieved a lovely Angel from Jean...

And I know this has nothing to do with quilting, but I seen something like this at the fair, so I bought there ribbon netting and made one for fall and just had to share I was so proud of it...LOL

I finally finished my mom quilt today, that's why I haven't been around much.

WOW!! alot of great looking blocks going out and coming in just awesome, now I got moms quilt out of the way and just about caught up on other swaps, now I can do some more swapping...LOL

Just finished cleaning my sewing room and now finally at 4:04 am I'm getting sleepy and need to head to bed, just got to post one more thing and I'm outta here until later. Every one have a great day!

I've loss my do list so if I owe anyone a block please let me know by PM so I can get to it...
Old 09-20-2011, 03:07 PM

Hi all,
I've been thinking of a new theme for October. Do you know my son (sob) moved to Texas? Well, I'm gonna have a block named Austin!! Maybe I'll quilt his big foot prints on it!
Old 09-20-2011, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by bibliostone
Have these blocks made their way home yet? They were mailed on Sept. 12.
Nope not home yet but I know it takes a while to get to Canada from the States even though I could probably drive to Ohio faster!!! I live right at the border of Michigan. Crazy isn't it! I will make sure you know when they come home!!! Promise!
Old 09-20-2011, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
Donna, I had the chikenpox twice once in 1 st grade then again in 7th grade. Mike also had chickenpox when he was little. The Dr said it lays dormont in your body & yes stress can cause an outbreak of shingles but so can an compromised imune system which we feel happened to Mike he just got over an intestinal virus that lasted about 1 1/2 wks, now he has shingles the first few days it was just a small patch of blisters under his one arm now today he has a redish rash behind the blisters and all under his arm, he says it now is hurting but bearable so far. The Dr says it has to run its coarse but until the blisters dry up he is contagious so he is quarantined! Its killing him, one of his favorite things to do is sneak out for a fast food burger & fries or a Donut! LOL Bad Boy! Of coarse he thinks I don't know! Yeah right!

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
Well I got to play with this set of blocks and it was so much fun to see what happens when you cut a piece of copy paper in half, this was the results! LOL Two more blocks headed out to Dotty tomorrow! Can't make it to the PO today pour sweet Mike is quarantined to the house he developed shingles. Who would think you would get chickenpox at 57! Pour fella! Please let me know when you get them Dotty. Now I'm thinking what will I get if I cut the paper in half again! LOL
WOW~WEEEEE love the tree, and the other blocks are great too you are a busy girl!

Shingles, girl you have no ideal how painful those darn things are, I had them back in 2001, was told by the Dr. that they are bought on from stress, my grandson had just pass away that past December in my home. So I was just stress out and depressed, just be careful if you haven't had the chicken poxs he could give them to you from shingles at least that what the Drs told me...
With all the baking you do he sneaks off for a donut...yes he is bad boy, all those cookies and cakes I've seen you make, thank god I don't live with you, I wouldn't be able to leave the house because I would be way too fat to fit through the door...LOL
Old 09-20-2011, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by bibliostone
Have these blocks made their way home yet? They were mailed on Sept. 12.
Beautiful!!!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 04:04 PM

With all the baking you do he sneaks off for a donut...yes he is bad boy, all those cookies and cakes I've seen you make, thank god I don't live with you, I wouldn't be able to leave the house because I would be way too fat to fit through the door...LOL
But you'd be happy!
Old 09-20-2011, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by jacquie
here are the 2 hearts together going out to donna...

i love donna theme's!! i wish i could think up such beauties!!

hope you like your wee scottish hearts!!
love jacquie xxxxxx
I do, I do, I do! love them can't wait to see them in person!

Thank you again(((HUGS)))
Old 09-20-2011, 04:10 PM

I must be wishing fall would be unpon us, with the heat being in the 3 digits for so long, I'm welcoming cooler weather, and I don't know whats gotten unto me look what else I just created...

I got so much I want to make and just not enough hands to do them...LOL

OHHHH and cash! LOL

I think its because I feel so much better, and I hope those injections get me through the winter months thats usually when I end up in the bed! PLEASE don't let it get to cold too soon, cooler is always welcome but not freezing cold...LOL
Attached Thumbnails attachment-259888.jpe