Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 2447

Thread: Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll

  1. #26
    Super Member missgigglewings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Seguin and Universal City Tx
    Posts
    2,105
    Sent a message to my partner and I am waiting for contact from her!

  2. #27
    Super Member createfourpaws's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,915
    I will be joining in soon, life is crazy right now for me. I a looking forward to seeing some of the blocks that come in.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

    "My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

  3. #28
    Super Member Elisabrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cody, Wyoming
    Posts
    6,396
    oksewnsew! I have it I have it! True red/green Christmas please. novelties are ok. I have a prestarted sampler for Christmas with red/green and white as the colors. yup that will do me nicely. I will pull fabrics for yours today! this will be fun, help me finish up a couple UFO's and well can't go wrong with that!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

  4. #29
    Super Member Oksewnsew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Edmond, OK
    Posts
    1,741
    Quote Originally Posted by createfourpaws View Post
    I will be joining in soon, life is crazy right now for me. I a looking forward to seeing some of the blocks that come in.
    Well take your time... Maybe you will be able to join for the November swap. Just PM me when you're ready..;o)

  5. #30
    cjr
    cjr is offline
    Super Member cjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas NV
    Posts
    1,404
    My partner, Nelco and I have exchanged messages. Thanks Jean for keeping a great tradition going.
    www.etsy.com/shop/quiltinglycaroline

  6. #31
    Super Member Oksewnsew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Edmond, OK
    Posts
    1,741
    GREAT.. You're welcome, I have enjoyed this swap too, for many years and was surprised when asked to take it over. I have another lady that's missed the sign in. She's been in, and didn't want to 'lose' her, so I'm doing a block for her this month. I'm sure ya'all know Country-Girl.. ;o) Welcome to all. I'm hoping others will let me know they'd like in, I'll get them paired up somehow.. Come on ladies/gents, it's not really toooo late to join back up for October. The more the merrier so they say. I don't want some of the 'old hands' not to be in the swap.

    Sew Hugs
    Jean

  7. #32
    Super Member sunrise450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    OFallon, MO
    Posts
    1,882
    Blog Entries
    3
    It looks like I found you too late! I read the swap instructions but didn't see where to sign up. Oh well, I can look forward to next month.
    Phyllis
    sunrise450

    I just read the instructions for the second version of this swap so I am sending a PM.
    Sounds like a fun fun swap!
    Last edited by sunrise450; 10-02-2013 at 01:04 PM.
    Good Better Best, never let it rest till the good is better and the better best

  8. #33
    Super Member Elisabrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cody, Wyoming
    Posts
    6,396
    I can take an extra partner PM if interested. I also want to say.. a YARD STICK? um I will behave promise! yikes! maybe that's where I go wrong I threaten swappers with a wet noodle! and they don't seem to be too threatened! I will work on mine in just a short bit picked out the fabrics now to pick out the block. should be easy I was thinking a two square block that counts right? lol ok I don't even do 9 patches so you are safe. ok some of them only have nine pieces .. no? not really either. off to whack away! cross your fingers I keep all mine!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

  9. #34
    Super Member Judith1005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    *where the sun almost always shines*
    Posts
    6,929
    Blog Entries
    9
    I finally found you. Only had to catch up on 2 pages. lol, I really don't know why it was so difficult. Have messaged my partner. We have been partners before. She has a really fun theme. Looking forward to it. Nice to see some new faces. Or at least new to me. This is a great swap. Lots of fun.
    My little shinning stars. Brantley, Kaylynn, and Emmalee

  10. #35
    Super Member Oksewnsew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Edmond, OK
    Posts
    1,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
    I finally found you. Only had to catch up on 2 pages. lol, I really don't know why it was so difficult. Have messaged my partner. We have been partners before. She has a really fun theme. Looking forward to it. Nice to see some new faces. Or at least new to me. This is a great swap. Lots of fun.

    Oh shoot Judith, I thot I was being soooo careful not to pair with someone that had been a partner recently. Guess my eyes were getting crossed..lolo I promise to 'try' to do better next time.. ;o)



  11. #36
    Super Member Judith1005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    *where the sun almost always shines*
    Posts
    6,929
    Blog Entries
    9
    It's ok, she really has a fun theme to play with. I feel a little bad for hogging her. Her theme is "Black is the new White". Meaning, she wants black to be the prominent background color. I'm thinking of playing with paper piecing this go around. Will see what patterns I come across that catch my eye. (Completely different from the last blocks I made her.) It will be fun. So, no worries. I will accept whatever partner you assign. I am having a blast trying out new things. (colors, blocks, ect.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post

    Oh shoot Judith, I thot I was being soooo careful not to pair with someone that had been a partner recently. Guess my eyes were getting crossed..lolo I promise to 'try' to do better next time.. ;o)


    My little shinning stars. Brantley, Kaylynn, and Emmalee

  12. #37
    Senior Member CajunBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Central Louisiana
    Posts
    434
    Ok to seconds and I have to get ready for church. Will contact my partners in the morning!

    Hugs,
    Cajun

  13. #38
    Super Member Oksewnsew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Edmond, OK
    Posts
    1,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    I can take an extra partner PM if interested. I also want to say.. a YARD STICK? um I will behave promise! yikes! maybe that's where I go wrong I threaten swappers with a wet noodle! and they don't seem to be too threatened! I will work on mine in just a short bit picked out the fabrics now to pick out the block. should be easy I was thinking a two square block that counts right? lol ok I don't even do 9 patches so you are safe. ok some of them only have nine pieces .. no? not really either. off to whack away! cross your fingers I keep all mine!
    OK.. you got another partner..lolo See, shoulda kept your mouth shut.. I just had another 'regular' say she wanted in. SO...here she be. I've told her about you, so you will prob get a PM from her soon. She is "Quilting Eileen"... Ya have any problems be sure to holler.

  14. #39
    Super Member Nelco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Springfield, OR
    Posts
    1,692
    Yea !!! I found BOM lll. Been a busy summer and I am ready for some winter sewing. My partner and I are all set to sew and exchange.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

  15. #40
    Super Member Elisabrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cody, Wyoming
    Posts
    6,396
    I think that my big mouth gets me in all sorts of trouble but I managed to send out 36 blocks in 5 weeks two blocks in a month wont surely take me out. I love making blocks and if she doesn't write before I get home from clinic I will send a note to her so no worries. Its going to be pretty cold today. high of 37 and its 6:30 and I have to hit the road. its pretty darned fresh out there. fall, where did that go? time flies when your having quilty fun I guess. I have this wall hanging to make for another swap here.. golden glow of candles. yikes. what was I thinking? stained glass is what I was thinking.. good ideas gone lots of work
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

  16. #41
    Super Member rfbrazell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington Washington
    Posts
    2,082
    My Oct swapper contacted me and we have swapped themes. She is a retired FIRE CHIEF. Amazing.
    It a hot time in the old town tonight.
    It's gonna be a great time.
    Roberto
    Robert F Brazell
    For the Love of Quilting
    Arlington, WA

  17. #42
    Junior Member Groovy Pieces's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Scrap Bag, NC
    Posts
    160
    Hello All . . .

    MadeInMaine . . . The Mailman should be knockin' on your door sooooooooon .
    Enjoyed making the square. . . .GP
    Create A Great Day ! ! ! !
    MQB-3 / RAB-2 / Booms 11 & 13 / Projects
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members/groovy-pieces-u129541-albums.html


  18. #43
    Super Member Oksewnsew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Edmond, OK
    Posts
    1,741
    Good heavens Groovy - you are fast... Do you want another partner? I have a lady that wanted in, she contacted me last nite. As soon as I hear back from her I can let you know, if you are interested... I mean, afterall, you have the rest of the month to make another block...hahaha lololo

    Good job

  19. #44
    Senior Member CajunBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Central Louisiana
    Posts
    434
    Robert, that is so cool!

  20. #45
    Junior Member Groovy Pieces's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Scrap Bag, NC
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
    Good heavens Groovy - you are fast... Do you want another partner? I have a lady that wanted in, she contacted me last nite. As soon as I hear back from her I can let you know, if you are interested... I mean, afterall, you have the rest of the month to make another block...hahaha lololo

    Good job
    Yes Please ! ! ! I'd be glad to have another partner. Do the PM thing & I'll get started. . . . GP
    Create A Great Day ! ! ! !
    MQB-3 / RAB-2 / Booms 11 & 13 / Projects
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members/groovy-pieces-u129541-albums.html


  21. #46
    Super Member Oksewnsew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Edmond, OK
    Posts
    1,741
    Groovy that will be great. I haven't heard back from her yet. Her name is Kathy Phillips if anyone knows her, what is her board name? Hopefully she'll ans. me this evening and will get info to you asap.. Thanks for doing this. I would partner with her, but already have 2, and gave my friend, & my partner a 2nd one too..Had lots of late comers...lolo

    J

  22. #47
    Junior Member Groovy Pieces's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Scrap Bag, NC
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
    Groovy that will be great. I haven't heard back from her yet. Her name is Kathy Phillips if anyone knows her, what is her board name? Hopefully she'll ans. me this evening and will get info to you asap.. Thanks for doing this. I would partner with her, but already have 2, and gave my friend, & my partner a 2nd one too..Had lots of late comers...lolo

    J

    Not a problem; glad to do it. Can take Phillips & one other new comer. I can do 2 more blocks. . . .Heading out to a late dinner with then Hubster. Will check back in the AM for PMs . . . . GP
    Create A Great Day ! ! ! !
    MQB-3 / RAB-2 / Booms 11 & 13 / Projects
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members/groovy-pieces-u129541-albums.html


  23. #48
    Super Member MadeinMaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Exeter, ME
    Posts
    1,152
    Thanks, Groovy, I'll be watching. You are a fast one. I'd better get busy !

  24. #49
    Junior Member Groovy Pieces's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Scrap Bag, NC
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeinMaine View Post
    Thanks, Groovy, I'll be watching. You are a fast one. I'd better get busy !
    You're most welcome . . . Hope you like it . . . . GP
    Create A Great Day ! ! ! !
    MQB-3 / RAB-2 / Booms 11 & 13 / Projects
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members/groovy-pieces-u129541-albums.html


  25. #50
    Super Member Elisabrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cody, Wyoming
    Posts
    6,396
    Finished my blocks yesterday too for both my partners. Can't mail til tomorrow too much snow to get out. But I have clinic tomorrow and have to get into town so I am hoping it stops and the roads are nice and clear of ice and snow in the morning. right now its 26 degrees .. oh so toasty! I am able to take on one more partner!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.