Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll >

Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll

Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll

Old 08-04-2015, 06:07 PM
Power Poster

My partner has already got the one from me for July, but I don't think I took a picture of it.
Old 08-05-2015, 05:44 AM

My partner, meant2be, & I have been in touch with each other... Can't wait to get busy & see what she sends...
Old 08-06-2015, 07:48 AM

Well you can call me crazy or whatever. I thought my Aug. swap partner and I had exchanged our information.!! I do know that I sent her my info but haven't heard anything back yet. I had posted we had been in touch. I don't know who I was in touch with but it wasn't Likethedog. So I'm still waiting. I could have sworn she was from Oregon. Please o please Likethedog send me massage so I don't think I'm losing it. Thank you so very much.
Old 08-10-2015, 11:33 AM

Marilyn~you make me smile!!
Old 08-10-2015, 12:40 PM

I haven't heard from my swap partner yet. I'm getting suspicious no one wants to swap with me. This is the 3rd time this summer. Oh well to make myself feel better I'll blame summer vacations, don't you think that is a good reason? I know I'm too far from anyone to know it isn't body odor!!
Old 08-11-2015, 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by marilyn43 View Post
I haven't heard from my swap partner yet. I'm getting suspicious no one wants to swap with me. This is the 3rd time this summer. Oh well to make myself feel better I'll blame summer vacations, don't you think that is a good reason? I know I'm too far from anyone to know it isn't body odor!!

Funny Marilyn, I haven't heard from my partner Coconuts yet so I also have gone with the vacation reason. You don't always have internet access when you are away from home. I plan to wait another week before I start to panic about not having a partner.
Old 08-11-2015, 08:58 AM

Elise, please keep me posted... I understand people DO take vacations, but they know the swap time is coming, why can't they just post "gone on vacation til ______". THAT would help a lot of us. Everyone that is in this swap should CHECK the Monthly Bee listing the 1st of every month!, contact your partner within a day of so, and get things settled. IF you are going to be gone for a bit, let them know - it's not fun waiting around not knowing if and when they will have a partner to swap with.

Jean
Old 08-17-2015, 10:45 PM

Oksewnsew, I sent you a 'pm' 5 days ago about joining the group... hope you find it!!! I'd love to join in again!! Thanks! J xxx
Old 08-18-2015, 03:09 PM

Gotcha Jacquie, sorry. I received my block from Terriamn Saturday, just now getting around to posting it.. I really like it, thanks a bunch.

Jean

[ATTACH=CONFIG]528153[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails bee-blk-8-15-frm-terriamn.jpg  
Old 08-19-2015, 06:59 AM

OK ladies! This is a SWAP - please keep in touch with your partners and/or me. I realize life gets in the way sometimes, health, vacations, company. BUT it only takes a few minutes to post what's up!! It's not fun to have a partner that will not communicate, and it's just not fair. I have 2 ladies this month that their partners have not made one effort to contact them. Like another lady used to say on her swaps - "UNLESS you're D E A D, there is no reason not to make contact!" So.....If you're going to join a swap, please think of your partner and keep in touch.

Right now I have 2 ladies that their partners have not made any effort to contact them. Would you 2 like to make blocks for each other? Bibliostone and Marilyn43 need partners, would ya'all like to partner with each other? Whatever you decide is fine with me.
Sorry you've had this problem this month.

Come on ladies, step up to the plate and do your 'thing'..

Jean