Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll >

Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll

Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll

Old 11-11-2013, 06:08 AM

Love this block. I'd have never thought to use those two fabrics in the same block but they're wonderful together. Beautiful block.
Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Difergie your block arrived and I love everything about it, the colors and the pattern. Thanks so much. Will be working on yours this week.

Terriamn
Old 11-11-2013, 06:18 AM

Dottie, your blocks are going out today. Difergie, your block will go out tomorrow and so will Chrickett's.

Dottie and Difergie- Those Blocks are beautiful and go so well with the Pansy Blocks I've already received.

I made the center, Difergie made the paper pieced pansy in the top left corner, Terri made the catercorner ones bottom left and top right. Dottie made the other two top row and bottom right.

Thank you ladies so much, it is turning out beautiful, I can't wait to put it all together!
Attached Thumbnails img_20131108_164621.jpeg  
Old 11-11-2013, 08:15 AM

Hi There,
Did you get your blocks? I sent 4 of what you wanted. Hope you like them. The Post Office said they will be there by Tuesday.
R

Originally Posted by Sauki1 View Post
I PM'ed my partner Roberto. Hope he's feeling better
Old 11-11-2013, 08:22 AM

That's a new way to say "Rock and roll".......LOL
glad you're safe.
Roberto

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
Brat, only ONE block is required. If some want to do 2 blocks or side swaps that's between each other. Hope that ans'd your question...;o)

GOOD GRIEF - just had an earthquake hit here! It was strong enuff that it shook things in here, my desktop shook!! My Boxer about fell over...Man, that is a weird feeling!! There's been quite a few hit here in the last few days - they don't know for sure what's causing them.. Whew, I'm still shaking!!! They just mentioned it on the news, the size hasn't been said yet.. I cannot imagine going thru a big one like they have in Ca..!

OK, have a good nite..
Old 11-11-2013, 09:03 AM

Default Block received!

I received a great star block from ladyredhawk aka Tommye! She did a great job! Thanks Tommye!
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 11-11-2013, 05:58 PM

Robert,

No, sorry I have not received them. I'll keep my eyes open though.Did you receive mine? Hopefully, you liked them. I appreciate the extra blocks and I'm sure they'll be wonderful.

Thanks,

Angie
Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
Hi There,
Did you get your blocks? I sent 4 of what you wanted. Hope you like them. The Post Office said they will be there by Tuesday.
R
Old 11-12-2013, 05:18 AM

the pansy quilt will be real pretty! and this colorfull block reminds me of something from outer space

I am waiting to hear from my partner on her mail to. My package has been sitting on the counter for a while now but no reply in email.. maybe dear leader you can send me her mailing addy? I get nervous about things getting lost here.. small place not many places to lose things but.. with me its still possible.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:49 AM

Elisabrat have you not heard from her at all? Have you received her pkg. yet? If yes to either question, I have her address from long time ago and will look it up and PM you. If you have not heard from her, just forget it! I'm really surprised she hasn't responded! I know there's a time difference, but don't think it's that far off..lolo

I have stressed how important it is to keep in touch with our partners, and ones that do not do this will not be included in the next swap! I have one swapper that has had 2 partners this month and neither have communicated with her except for 1st time. She's mailed her blocks to them, still no word!! This is just not fair!!! and it will not be tolerated. Therefore, I have made a block for her and it's going in mail today. I KNOW things come up, but please find a way to get with either me or your partner to let us know what's going on, PLEASE.

I'm sorry peeps, but it's just not fair to us that keep our 'end of the bargain', but if you don't communicate, either with me or your partner, you will not be included in the next swap. You may contact me to see if you can join back in. This is a fun swap, please, please, please keep in touch with your partners - that's so important. We have so many wonderful quilters here, some offer to do extra swaps, which is just great. Please don't let them down.

Brat, let me hear from you, ok?

Jean

Old 11-12-2013, 08:34 AM

Tqualley, Inspectorcmm, & abdconsultant, your blocks are in the mail today, ready to go. Really hope you like them.

Sauki1 and Brat, you both have something coming to you also. Both surprises.. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Happy Holidays,
Jean
Old 11-12-2013, 11:06 AM

I'm working on my blocks for cjr! One is in progress physically and the other one just in progress in my thoughts, so far. But the weekend is coming...