Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 30 ... LastLast

Thread: MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed

Super Member IrelandDragonQuilting's Avatar
    OH MY MY MY what beautiful colors and mug rugs being posted! OK I stalked, and hmmmm... so I thought and though.. hmmm then it hit me, I found a cute pattern for a singer featherweight sewing machine I am going to do that.. Unfortunately on the road, but will be home this weekend and I will whip it up and mailed with plenty of time for the dead line! toooo excited!!
    Resolve to be thyself, and know, that he who finds himself, loses his misery. Mathew Arnold 'Self-Dependence' 1822-1888

Quote Originally Posted by annt59 View Post
    I sent mine out today. Zip equals 27.
    drat no me
    Resolve to be thyself, and know, that he who finds himself, loses his misery. Mathew Arnold 'Self-Dependence' 1822-1888

Quote Originally Posted by Momma_K View Post
    The fabric I have picked out for my MR is so pretty I hate to cut it! My partner just may get a 9x9! Nahhh, I'll trim it up to the 9x7 but sure hate to! Ohhh I don't knoooowww!

9x9 works! More room for cookies!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by annt59 View Post
    I sent mine out today. Zip equals 27.
    Drats... not mine either....
    Gigi07

Learn from Yesterday, Live for today, Hope for tomorrow.

It took most of the day, but I got my MR done! No pattern, even! (I'm so proud, I'm tempted to post the full pics, but I don't want to spoil the surprise!)

I'm not sure yet if I'm going to do one or two more. Too tired tonight to think, lol. Anyway, here's the (blurry) teaser pic:

Name:  2013-01-21 17.47.27.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  909.4 KB
    Megan
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/K9Creative
    Happiness is a new quilt and an old dog.

Blog Entries
    love what i'm seeing on here!! i never know what size the final mh will be, but when it's done i will inform you all!! nice work! can't wait for mine, but my zip is 22. to, to small (get it? ) lol it's not the size that counts it's what you do with it! rotflmfao!!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Just finished this valentine mug rug this morning. I am planning on sending this to my partner along with another mug rug.

JanName:  MVC-624S.JPG
Views: 294
Size:  25.7 KB

Very cute, creative, and nicely done.
    Donna

My partners Mug rug went out today. Zip code totals 18. It is going North of me should receive it on Thursday.

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    Oh pbadder, that could be me! I'm north and the 18 is right, want to give me a hint???

That is too cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead View Post
    Just finished this valentine mug rug this morning. I am planning on sending this to my partner along with another mug rug.

JanName:  MVC-624S.JPG
Views: 294
Size:  25.7 KB
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    Oh pbadder, that could be me! I'm north and the 18 is right, want to give me a hint???
    Sorry Jaba not you. You are North east of me. SP is strictly North of me which leaves a choice of 3 states. California, Oregon or Washington.

Blog Entries
    Finished mine, would have gone out today, but roads were too icy for me to venture out. Tomorrow will get mailedd.

Blog Entries
    still in the design phase on mine! i adore the teapot and cup of love! i collect teapots, but actually, i am starting to disseminate my collection. too much of a good thing, my dh says! had over 100 at one point. i drink tea, coffee, hot chocolate, almost anything that goes in a cup. that company that starts with a star and ends in s has the most delicious iced coffee packets that i get at w/m. yummy! so, even tho' it's cold out, i still drink 'em.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Linny View Post
    Linda-looked at your mug rugs for the grandkids........very cute!
    Thanks LINNY.

Linda

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

http://sewextremeseams.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    i'm the luckiest swapper! lol ! i have received my mug rugs and they (yes, they!) are gorgeous! and.... go with my kitchen and.....i love them....and......i got a valentine, too!! JABA you are the best!! thank you! thank you! thank you! i will be posting pictures soon. the process takes me a little while due to my techno-phobic brain.

Blog Entries
    I want that Mouse in the cup! It is so darn cute! I am so sorry I have been gone so much, Mom is finally settled into her Apt in the assisted living facility. Now I get to go through all of the things that have been left here! But the good part is I get to sew and play a little more~ I am working on my Secret Pal's Mug Rug... Also if you have me... and you want me to get it Now, rather than wait for hubby to mail, if he even does, sometimes he is a little iffy on mailing me my squishies, ask our hostess and I will give her my address here in Oregon. If you already sent it, I can only tell you thanks and hope that he will tell me what came in the mail and forward it to me! Men... I love him dearly but he just doesn't understand the importance of my "Quilty mail"
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    I finished one mug rug! bet your green with envy huh? maybe its yours! maybe not. yours might be the other one.. I found so many I love on pinterest then I got back to what i can do right? lol some of those are so adorable its not funny. here is one that had me big time smiling today wouldnt this be the cutest thing ever?

Attachment 389096
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Yay... I heard from my swap pal today. She received the package I sent and was happy with everything... which makes ME happy!
    http://www.craftsy.com/user/333534/pattern-store?
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewbizgirl
    Boom 17 Album of Blocks I Made for Others http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums19654.html
    "The reward of a thing well done is having done it." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

glad to here peps are starting to get their 'Rugs'
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Blog Entries
    I just started AND finished mine in under 2 hours! Wooo! And I must say, for my first mug rug, it came out freaking awesome!

Here's a picture so everyone can be jealous of my swap partner's good fortune!

Name:  2013-01-22_19-43-31_56.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  1.07 MB
    Mischief Managed.

Blog Entries
    Glad to see people are getting rugs. Now i have 95 more to see.
    My partner is getting two, a reversable in her colors and one i wanted to make. Hope she likes them.

and my pretty dessert plate! I like a bit bigger but I am a bit more of a piglet. I need to pop mine in the post first thing and we will see if they work or not for my partners. All that marching marching marching over the mountains, through the woods to grandmothers house they go.. oh no not to grandmas to YOUR house. one has a much shorter march and should get there first oh wait! we have planes! I am sendin them out first class priority so hope hope this weekend finds you with somewhere to lay your cup down. and your cookie and your other cookie and ok not much more than that but its at least somewhere. You cant fool me you eat them too fast too.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    OOoohhh, so wonderful MRs are going out. Love the teapot and the hearts being poured into a cup. So cute.
    I'm mailing mine tomorrow. Yeah!!

no sneak peaks camera still broken.. darn it. BUT one has birds appliqued on it, one is coming up flowers and another is bright happy teals, whites and pinks. wonder .... and the ones posted are great. I cant see anyone being unhappy with those. lovely job ladies.

ok doing math here and it hurts 9+5+2+2+4=22 darn it thats not mine either shoot big time.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Mug Rugs Finished

I made two as the first one was a little small. They are fun to make and finish up fast. Ready for Mug Rug Swap 2.

Diane
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 30 ... LastLast