Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 ... LastLast

Thread: MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed

I didn't think the one I had made fit my person, so I made a new one that I am still working on. I hope she likes it! I hope to mail it Monday.

Super Member IrelandDragonQuilting's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SandyinZ4 View Post
    Terriamn, I know how you feel. Mine was delivered yesterday also and have not heard anything either. I have a feeling she is out of town. Waiting to see how she likes it is almost as exciting as waiting for my package to arrive. :-) ....and see who my partner was...and what I get. Will share pics when it arrives.
    Yes ma'am I WAS and still am out of town LOL, but going from Colorado to Montana I right by my home, so I stopped. Sigh to find the neighbor yet again hit my fence and bench with his fifth wheel rv. I am tired of this, so I had to call the cops.. BUT ON A AWESOME note, while I was waiting I got to open this very nice packaged firmy that I found in my mail box.. and WHOOOO HOOOOO it was my mug rugs made just for me from you Sandy! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! OMGosh she is the most generous person, I got a pumpkin pin cushion (what is amazing to me is have been looking for one and actually been looking at patterns here lately because.. well my favorite shape is the pumpkin! fav color too!!) And she made me one!! How awesome, and then two of my mug rugs are reversible, here are some photos to drool over, as I have all of your beautiful ones! Thank you sooooooooo much again Sandy!!Name:  20130124_203842.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  110.4 KBName:  20130124_203900.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  54.8 KBName:  20130124_195826.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  51.9 KB I cannot wait to try the potato soap, I have never heard of it before, and it looks neat! And I got some chocolate that I left at home for my son who called me and said Thank you! He enjoyed them for me, since I cannot eat chocolate at this time
    Resolve to be thyself, and know, that he who finds himself, loses his misery. Mathew Arnold 'Self-Dependence' 1822-1888

Well I got the first 3 seams sewn tonight, some applique pieces traced out and ready to cut out and attach to fabric, and fabrics picked out. Seems I lied. There will be more than 2 fabrics. I think I counted 9, mostly scraps and leftover yardage from other projects, but that could still change. You know how it is when you finally decide on an idea!

Look!

I got my mug rug today from Pat (padder). She did some sleuthing and found out that I love the twister pattern and I love brown. Needless to say, I LOVE my new mug rug! Thanks Pat
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Faith is not about everything turning out OK; Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out.
    Renee

WOW! some amazing rugs out there.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Blog Entries
    what I have seen looks great!! I will be sending mine out today so I hope someone will like it!!
    we don't meet people by accident.Everyone is meant to cross our path for a reason.

Hello everyone. Woke up to heavy fog which is now just burning off. I have done two mug rugs for my friend but I would appreciate some feedback and please be honest on my rugs. I just am not sure if this is what you are looking for. i want to mail them off tomorrow. My 'friend' is a junior member and lives in the state I am from. If I left now and drove north, I could be at her house in 24 hours. She sounds like a very busy person. My high today should be around 78 degrees. This is her forcast. Day: Cloudy with light snow likely. Highs around 21F. Wind chill around 11F. South southeast wind 7 to 8 MPH. Chance of precipitation near 100%. Snow accumulation of 0.8 in. possible. Stay warm my friend. Wish I could send you some sunshine. One last hint: her favorite color is my husbands favorite color.

Angel Wings, Butterfly Kisses and Faere Dust for all!!!!

Peggy {Boop56}

I received a beauty of a mug rug from Nelco today. I love it. We've had heavy rain for the last couple of days so it is really dark, not great for taking photos. Hopefully I can get a nice photo tomorrow.
    Best wishe everyone
    LindaC

Attaching a photo of what I will be sending to my partner. Happy quilting!Name:  Snowman 001.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  1.81 MB

Quote Originally Posted by MaryMazz View Post
    Attaching a photo of what I will be sending to my partner. Happy quilting!Name:  Snowman 001.jpg

That snowman is just adorbale!!! He could come my way and not melt. YEA!!!

Peggy {Boop56}

Oh he would melt your way but not mone, he's soooooooooooo cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Boop56 View Post
    That snowman is just adorbale!!! He could come my way and not melt. YEA!!!
    buddy'smom
    April's mom
    Tara's mom

Super Member IrelandDragonQuilting's Avatar
    Boop56 I think those are perfect! But if you are not sure, you can always mail them to me I am sure she will absolutely LOVE them!!
    Resolve to be thyself, and know, that he who finds himself, loses his misery. Mathew Arnold 'Self-Dependence' 1822-1888

Hello everyone. Woke up to heavy fog which is now just burning off. I have done two mug rugs for my friend but I would appreciate some feedback and please be honest on my rugs. I just am not sure if this is what you are looking for. i want to mail them off tomorrow. My 'friend' is a junior member and lives in the state I am from. If I left now and drove north, I could be at her house in 24 hours. She sounds like a very busy person. My high today should be around 78 degrees. This is her forcast. Day: Cloudy with light snow likely. Highs around 21F. Wind chill around 11F. South southeast wind 7 to 8 MPH. Chance of precipitation near 100%. Snow accumulation of 0.8 in. possible. Stay warm my friend. Wish I could send you some sunshine. One last hint: her favorite color is my husbands favorite color.
    I like them ..good work.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Oh so cute...I love anything snowman. Hummmm

My mug rugs went out yesterday to a very cold state. Yes I made two....like potato chips you can't just make one.

Diane

Hey!!! Did anone send one to a warm state with beauiful sunrise and sunsets on awesome oceans???? All of tem are so cute. LOVING IT!

Peggy {Boop56}

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryMazz View Post
    Oh, is it me? I love and collect snowmen. Your mug rug is so cute!

Linda

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

http://sewextremeseams.blogspot.com/

The M.R.s are going out and the senders have been good about PM me when they do..NOW on the receiving end even though you post on this site that you got it - also PM your partner and me that you got it PLEASE. It will help me to keep track in case I need to call the Angels out.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Too bad hoped mine arrived today but maybe in the next mail. I am hoping I did good love the rooster love the snowman and well will probably love the one I receive too. I wish I could do more but well so many pots in the fire better to stick to one for now. you can flip mine over if you like so in theory it could feel like you have two! see variety! excitement all in a tiny package. I will wait to see if the post I sure hope so I couldnt take pics of them before they went.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

I hope all the swappers post pictures of the mug rugs they receive. I can't wait to see the variety of 90+ mug rugs!

Jan
    Last edited by Cheesehead; 01-25-2013 at 06:20 PM.

Lots of nice "rugs" coming in. Lookey here what I received today from Pam1111! So cute. The front has brown tones with a coffee motif, back is polka dots, and look at that brown rick rack around the edge. And, she sent a matching mug and wonderful teas and cocoa. I love it all. Thanks so much Pam! So thoughtful of you. Looks like you are near Tampa. I lived in Pensacola when my husband was in flight school in the 80s. I've also visited Anna Maria Island. It's beautiful there!

I'm finishing up my rug for my partner tomorrow. Long week at work so I didn't get to sew.

Hey!!! Did anone send one to a warm state with beauiful sunrise and sunsets on awesome oceans???? All of tem are so cute. LOVING IT!
    Oh yes!!! Send them all to be in the sunshine!! LOL..Working on mine this weekend and will be sending out Monday or Tuesday...PS_Boop 56- my best years working were in St. Cloud!!

Now that is cute. I love the idea of rick rack. I think if I tried using that it would be a hot mess. Very cute. love these rugs. Snowmen, roosters and now coffee for your coffee (and tea too). Lovely work guys.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Love all the pics, mine are going out to AL on Monday, I hope my swap partner likes what I made.....
    Happy Sewing, Lisa E.
    Don't Cry Because It Is Over, Smile Because it Happened, Dr. Seuss

Here is the mug rug I sent to my partner.going to try posting a pictureName:  058.JPG
Views: 213
Size:  1.08 MB

Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 ... LastLast