Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NOVEMBER Pincushion and Needlecase Swap - Signup Closes October 31 >

NOVEMBER Pincushion and Needlecase Swap - Signup Closes October 31

NOVEMBER Pincushion and Needlecase Swap - Signup Closes October 31

Old 11-17-2014, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by cuppy View Post
I received needle case package when I arrived home last night. What a nice package, maybe Patchesnposies can post a photo for me. I received a matching pincushion and needle case, some handmade ornaments, and some yardage fabric with teacups. I also received a handmade celtic cross from your daughter. Thank you for all the extras.
I remembered to take pictures of some, but not all, of my swaps before I packed them up. Fortunately, Cuppy's was one of them that I did take pictures of!

My 14 yo daughter, Ellie, loved helping me pick out fabric and ideas for my swap partners. She really wanted to "be a part" of all of the fun. She loves everything Celtic and asked if she could make crosses to add as an extra for my packages. I hope no one minds. It made her very happy. (Her mama, too.)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]499176[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 100_8279.jpg  
Old 11-17-2014, 08:07 AM
Power Poster

Patchesnposies, Nice work and love the fabrics.Celtic Cross is very nice. Aren't those ornaments adorable.Very nice package.I love home made and that's exactly what you did.
Old 11-17-2014, 09:11 AM
Power Poster

Default Some pictures for your viewing pleasure....

First is some snow pictures. Then is "Sadie". There's a wolf at the door.......lol. Doesn't she look pitiful? She left the door and then went and was rolling in the snow. She's so phoney.
Attached Thumbnails dsc02878.jpg   dsc02876.jpg   dsc02877.jpg  
Old 11-17-2014, 10:42 AM
Power Poster

Default My pin cushion from Pat (Nhnative)

Today I received the cutest squirrel pin cushion ever. I just love it. Many nice items added. I got some of the acorns she makes and 2 beautiful pins,some cute cow earrings, candy (my husband already claimed) A really nice homemade acorn pot holder, some nice postcards of where she lives,a handy notebook I'm putting in my truck as I just ran out of paper in the one in my truck. A card I think maybe she made? A FQ of cute fabric. I took the pictures on the fabric. I'm going to make a fall/thanksgiving center piece using the squirrel and acorns and maybe the pot holder.I tried to get pictures at different angles of the squirrel. Thanks so much Pat. I love it all very much. Hugs Mary
Attached Thumbnails dsc02887.jpg   dsc02888.jpg   dsc02889.jpg  
Old 11-17-2014, 10:49 AM

Oh my goodness! Look at those little acorns! Absolutely darling! I want one (or 3)! Great package. Also, the one received by Cuppy. I, too, love all things Celtic! Wonderful packages -- lucky ladies!
Old 11-17-2014, 10:59 AM

I received a very special pc today from Pat nhnative. I just think the owl is the sweetest thing. I can stick pins in the base and don't have to stick the owl. The potholder is very nice too. I think it will be a decoration. It's too pretty to use. The little acorns are adorable. I forgot to take a pic of the hummingbird bookmark and of course, the candy was eaten. DD and DH made me share with them. When it comes to Ferrero Rocher, I don't like to share. Pat sent sunflower buttons and so many extras. She took a lot of time to make all of my gifts and I do so appreciate it. Thanks so much.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  
Old 11-17-2014, 11:03 AM
Power Poster

cuppy rec'd such a ice package from patchnposies. Beautiful pincushion and lovely needlecase. great gifts!

Mary, That's A LOT of snow!!! and yes, Sadie looks so pathetic. se looks like she's freezing!!! big faker.

Mary, great swap package from Pat!!! love that squirrel and acorns. Where did you get such nice wool, Pat. I tried Goodwill but never see wool, always polys. He is just so cute on the pincushion. those acorns are precious. such great goodies you've rec'd also.
Still nothing in my mailbox. When is the next month signup? I'm ready to ship on that one too. just need my addy.
Old 11-17-2014, 11:06 AM
Power Poster

What a cute owl p.c. Dwena.Aren't those acorns just so sweet too. Pat always sends a very nice swap especially if your like me and love homemade.
Old 11-17-2014, 11:10 AM

I have always sent the hostess the required pms and the gifter a pm thank you. It's just habit, but I have to give positive feedback. I must start doing that.

Today I am actually feeling good. Whatever that mess is, I hope none of you have to experience it.
Old 11-17-2014, 11:20 AM

Mary your squirrel is so cute, I just love him. You to got a wonderful gift from nhnative. She also sent me a notebook too. DD took off with that. I also forgot to mention the beaded pins. I really like getting them. I've got quite a collection started. I'm gonna have DH make me shelves for all of my pc