Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NOVEMBER Pincushion and Needlecase Swap - Signup Closes October 31 >

NOVEMBER Pincushion and Needlecase Swap - Signup Closes October 31

NOVEMBER Pincushion and Needlecase Swap - Signup Closes October 31

Old 11-22-2014, 10:35 AM
Power Poster

My computer got a virus on Thursday, too it to Jeanne's house on Friday and her geek fixed it, got it back today. thank goodness.

I just sit and work on the machine parts of the pc and needlecase, then sit and sew by hand. my needlecases take about 1 1/2 hr of hand sewing, but i'm fast. Pc's take varying times, depending on what i'm doing. I've always been told I sew fast, as well as other crafts. Rosemary, I just get an idea in my head and go with it. At one point, I made about 10 needlecases in one night and 10 pc's too and had them all stored and ready to ship. I guess when I know I have something due, I don't dilly dally.

Now I think I have a virus. oh noooooo!!!
Old 11-22-2014, 10:41 AM
Power Poster

Dwina, keeping fingers crossed for your new wharf and dock. that can take forever to get approved.

rosemary, I don't have an answer for you. I just do it. no procrastinating, just push thru it and get it done.
hope you all like the needlecase I do for December. I'm all ready to mail out now.

It's good to be back, missed not having the computer for the few days it was sick.

I think it got a virus coz Zoey wanted to e-mail her boyfriend and we told her no. last time she tried to type, her fur was all over the keyboard and stuck between the letters. we went out and came hope to the keyboard covered in fur. You know what that means, she was sending emails again. at least she doesn't Skype nudies to her boyfriends, at least we don't think she does. so that's probably how we got the virus. Remember. DO NOT let your kitties on the internet, they will get you a virus.
Old 11-22-2014, 12:31 PM
Power Poster

Gee mama Lynnie, sounds like poor Zoey was just letting her HAIR down.ha ha
Old 11-22-2014, 12:38 PM
Power Poster

Yeah, she does that sometimes. I have to keep an eye on her, coz sometimes, she gest a snoot full
of catnip and the next thing iknow, she's taking selfies and sexting to Choda!!! I have to keep her away from the
latop at night, she likes to get into some chat rooms for kitties. I think I told you, she talked dh into letting her have driving lessons with Toonces, (sat.night live fame). He retired here and opened a driving school.I'm afraid she'll drive off a cliff somewhere. I don't want a bunch of Tom's hanging around here. Such is the life of a kitty.
Old 11-22-2014, 12:41 PM
Power Poster

I think come March, I may switch over to making some needlecaes. running out of room for the pc's.
Or I could make both??? Don't forget next month is both. (Plus goodies).
Old 11-22-2014, 01:22 PM

I keep saying that Zoey has a much more exciting life than me or my cat. She just lays around all day. I was planning on going to 2 craft fairs today and then noticed my driveway was all ice. I didn't leave here until 12 and I still had to put salt down so by then I didn't feel like going. I did go to Michael's and Pat Catans. It's now 45 with showers for the next 2 days. Dwina you need a free coupon to get the tape measure and with a purchase. I don't know if you get the coupons up there but I do have 2 I can mail you if you are going before they expire. It's a really nice one that I'm not going to cut up. Oh I just looked on line and you can print out the coupons and the tape measure is free and you don't have to purchase anything and it's good until Jan 2015.
Old 11-22-2014, 03:32 PM

Pat we get the coupons in the Sun paper and online. Tracking has said that Mr. Turkey landed.
Old 11-22-2014, 04:07 PM
Power Poster

Pat , she has a very exciting life, more than mine for sure.
Old 11-22-2014, 04:57 PM
Power Poster

Dwina, I can't wait to see that turkey.
Old 11-22-2014, 07:08 PM

Well, Mr. Turkey did land. He flew all the way from the NE Atlantic Coast to the SW Gulf Coast and boy was his wings tired!!! Dwina, I absolutely LOVE him!!! Thank you so much. He's the best! She also sent a little turkey and a kitty picture frame. I have to put a picture of my kitties in it and put it on my fridge. Here is a picture of Mr. Turkey and my other goodies.
Attached Thumbnails dwina-me.jpg