Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 11-05-2011, 07:35 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Moedeenie View Post
I am not sure if you have to revisit and post in the sites again to resume notification or not... Hopefully by going to the Home page you can find your previously watched topics amongst the various categories, send a current reply and begin following them again.

I am learning this one step at a time, too. Hopefully someone will have some additional tips for you!
I think this is correct. I had to post a comment on my old threads before I got emails for the new postings. I 'm like everyone else and just learning as I go from those who post how to do something. Something that alot seem to forget is to remove some of the out going PM's that you sent yourself.That's where most of mine were. I couldn't send out any until I deleted over 400 PM's Then I got rid of more so I could have room for more. Your allowed 500 total.with the in going and out going. Good luck.Mary
Old 11-05-2011, 07:43 AM
Power Poster

Oh how cute the mugrug and wall hanging are. I love the idea of using the edges of the fabric to look like decorations on the mug rug. and the tiny lights look adorable.Very nice work on both of them. Mary
Old 11-05-2011, 07:56 AM

I wasn't getting updates of this swap in the mail, hopefully resubscribing will help.
Old 11-05-2011, 08:19 AM

Love the mug rug and the tree!
Old 11-05-2011, 08:38 AM

Verna, you have to unsubscribe to this thread and then immediately resubscribe. I was just like you, no messages until I did this.

Originally Posted by verna2197 View Post
I'm thinking about giving up on this board all together. I am still not getting any notifications in my email when someone post a new message in this thread or any other thread I am following. I just don't know how to fix it. I am subscribe to this thread, my inbox is not full. So can someone on here please help me b4 I completey give up.

Thanks
Verna2197
Old 11-05-2011, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by fayzer View Post
Verna, you have to unsubscribe to this thread and then immediately resubscribe. I was just like you, no messages until I did this.
I said this already
Old 11-05-2011, 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by Debka View Post
A compliment and a question.
Compliment: Crafty Darlene - that quilt is fabulous! A maple leaf quilt like that has been on "my list" to get to for years and maybe this is the inspiration I need. Well done!

Now the question: Used to be that when looking at a thread, like this SP one, we could "jump" to a particular numbered page of posts by putting the page number in a little box at the bottom of the page. Now all I see is a few number choices I can go to, like right now I see "First...24, 64, 73, 74" with some arrows to go forward and backward. I try to remember which page I read last time I was on the board and just go there to start so I don't have to page through a whole lot each time. Anyone know a good way to do this? Thanks.
If you look where it shows page numbers it will show for example page 5 of 10, click on that and it will drop down a box to put a page number in.
Old 11-05-2011, 08:44 AM

I suppose I could go start on the Sudoku quilt am making for youngest daughter for Christmas.
Old 11-05-2011, 08:51 AM

me either...I am not getting notifications and I was.
Old 11-05-2011, 09:00 AM

To post pictures I use photobucket. After you have loaded your pictures in your photobucked account, just right click on it, choose copy, go to your post and right click where you want to post it and right click paste. At least I can use all of my photbucket pics now.

Went shopping yesterday and I think I have all ready to send to SP. now to pack it up and mail it. SP your zip code adds up to 35(+,- or =)