Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35 >

November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35

November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35

Old 11-19-2010, 05:19 PM

USPS says my package was delivered today to my secret pal!!
Old 11-19-2010, 06:07 PM

I picked up my November Secret Pal Package Saturday. It contained ten fat quarters in lovely fall colors. Somehow I always manage to jump from summer fabric selections straight to holiday/winter fabrics totally missing the fall selections, these are a most welcome addition to my stash. Check out the pin cushion, it even includes a teabag tag dangling from the teapot lid. How do people come up with these ideas? It sits in the spool of thread using a golf tee. As perhaps you can tell I already sampled the chocolate -- the mint packet is empty.

Thank you Patti, it arrived just before my birthday and was a very pleasant surprise. Love signing up for the Secret Pal each month.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-129815.jpe  
Old 11-19-2010, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Aurora
I picked up my November Secret Pal Package Saturday. It contained ten fat quarters in lovely fall colors. Somehow I always manage to jump from summer fabric selections straight to holiday/winter fabrics totally missing the fall selections, these are a most welcome addition to my stash. Check out the pin cushion, it even includes a teabag tag dangling from the teapot lid. How do people come up with these ideas? It sits in the spool of thread using a golf tee. As perhaps you can tell I already sampled the chocolate -- the mint packet is empty.

Thank you Patti, it arrived just before my birthday and was a very pleasant surprise. Love signing up for the Secret Pal each month.
Love those fall colors. I'm like you, going from summer to winter and forget about the fall. :)
Old 11-19-2010, 06:13 PM

Love those fabrics, actually I think I have some of those! Beautiful avatar too.
Old 11-19-2010, 06:14 PM

I am glad you liked the fall assortment. I had some in my stash and was lucky enough to find coordinating assortment. Those little chocolates are my downfall. I also like the mint. And a belated "Happy Birthday" to you.

Old 11-19-2010, 06:15 PM
Power Poster

That teapot is so cute. and tiny. very nice package. beautiful fabrics ,Mary
Old 11-19-2010, 06:16 PM

Sorry I didnt mail it earlier, you could have done a table topper for Thanksgiving Table.....lol :-D :-D

Old 11-19-2010, 06:18 PM

Very nice package. The teapot is so cute.
Old 11-19-2010, 06:21 PM

oh everyone's getting adorable packages! I can't wait for mine, I know it'll be great.
Old 11-19-2010, 06:22 PM
Ida

Processed through Sort Facility, November 19, 2010, 12:47 am, PORTLAND, OR 97208

Hmmm. On its way to ____________OR - Is that you? LOL

No, don't think so.