Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
OCTOBER Pincushion and Needlecase Swap - signup closes September 30 >

OCTOBER Pincushion and Needlecase Swap - signup closes September 30

OCTOBER Pincushion and Needlecase Swap - signup closes September 30

Old 10-22-2014, 12:25 PM
Power Poster

Mary that is one cute owl from Quilty Louise. Such vibrant colors. Louise you did a great job on the little guy. Those are nice fabrics too.
Old 10-22-2014, 01:30 PM

Got a great needlecase!!!! Plus a beautiful large piece of fabric,my fav color PURPLE candy corn who doesn't like andy corn. Thank you so much roserips!!!!
Old 10-22-2014, 01:34 PM

roserips, are you able to post a picture of what you sent Linda?
Old 10-22-2014, 01:41 PM

she said she will.
Old 10-22-2014, 03:15 PM

Blue Bell Now that you have told us I can see the resemblance maybe he can make into a little table for the squirrels or chipmunks if you have them. We don't have them in Florida, but they are cute to watch but very destructive... Thre t en't enugh hours n he day for me since I got out of the hospital.. I can't seem to catch up on emails, but do manage to read the board... Hugs and prayers for those in need... Lynnie how are you???
Old 10-22-2014, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 View Post
Blue Bell Now that you have told us I can see the resemblance maybe he can make into a little table for the squirrels or chipmunks if you have them. We don't have them in Florida, but they are cute to watch but very destructive... Thre t en't enugh hours n he day for me since I got out of the hospital.. I can't seem to catch up on emails, but do manage to read the board... Hugs and prayers for those in need... Lynnie how are you???
I would be very happy to send you a bunch of chipmunks, squirrels, red squirrels which are extremely distractive, bats, hawks and deer. I won't send you any turkeys for they like to eat bugs.
Hope you recover quickly from your illness. No fun to be under the weather.
Hugs,
Blue Bell
Old 10-22-2014, 06:09 PM
Power Poster

Rosemary, how are you feeling? take it easy and you'll get back into the swing of it. I did good with my back surgery, just a tiny part hasn't closed up yet. My right knee is out and needs to be replaced, trying to wait till Jan when my dh has time off from work again. Keep your fingers crossed I make it that long. I fell when it popped out the other day.

I love chipmunks, haven't seen any this year, does anyone know what happened to them??? was ther a virus or something that killed them??
Old 10-22-2014, 06:29 PM

A couple of years ago, we had many chipmunks, but the population is down mainly, I guess, because we have a couple of hawks. They also like to go after my birds.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:32 AM

Rosemary I'm glad to see that you are getting better. Lynnie I am having some kind of problem with my knee too. I think mine is from old age.
Blue Bell I just love RI especially the mansions in Newport and Cliff Walk. And the ocean and the seafood. I'm now inland in Ohio with only Lake Erie but I have squirrels, hawks, chipmunks, wild bunnies, and then when I go into the National Park there are deer and I'm now seeing a lot of wild turkeys. So far the squirrels are out of my garage and hope they stay out.
Everyone have a great day
Old 10-23-2014, 07:52 AM
Power Poster

We've got lots of squirrels and deer and turkey and rabbits running around here. It's bow season for turkey and I think deer also right now. So the hunters have all the critters stirred up. Well I need to head to wal-mart for a new printer. Got a free one at a yard sale 3 yrs ago and it seems to be done. Guess I got my no money's worth out of it huh? lol. Have a good day everyone. Hope ya all feel better soon.