Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED >

October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

Old 10-02-2011, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Originally Posted by brenda21
Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
Wow my two SP's are like day and night. One is going to be a challenge to fill, going to have to use all my shopping skills on that one! The other is going to get some of my oldie stuff I love finding!

ooohhh and yet another one....love my vintage things.....
Ok, I'm starting to sound like Krystyna....just send EVERYTHING to me!!!! hahahah
Yes Brenda you do sound like Krystyna.So long as the first swap doesn't go to Candi........ My pal loves home made things,and everybody knows I love sending home made things.Mary
yours could be coming to me too Mary :mrgreen:
Old 10-02-2011, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene
Got my SP name, yeah! So I'm ready to go shopping tomorrow!
Hints ... she likes coffee, reading and batiks! Everyone have a great Sunday! Lori thanks again for all of your hard work!
That fits me. I like all of those things.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by walk-n-roll
Got my SP and am so excited that she is someone who posts here. I will have to be very clever with my hints so she doesn't catch on too quickly. The only thing I will say for now is that she is like me, for the fact that she has MANY projects going on at one time.
I post on here and I have toomanyufos going on all at the same time. Now, who has my name, you or crafty Darlene? Keep the clues coming.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
OK. Doing it again. But I am swamped so maybe I'll get around to mailing in the beginning of December. HAHAHHAHAHA! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Here's a hint: my SP has feet.
oooh I have feet so it must be me :)
Old 10-02-2011, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by arizonagirl
thomp116 where you at girl. How do you like my new avatar. You got to get you one too.
I was looking at the new avatar and was wondering who the new person was. Looked at name above it and it was
Arizonagirl. I get too confused and get everyone mixed up when you keep changing those things. My brain can't keep up with it all. Some day when I get smart I will get one. One step at a time.

Krystyna was missing you, but see you are back at it!
Old 10-02-2011, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938
Getting my Sp package ready to pack up, she lives north of me where it gets cold... She has a cat.... She loves fabric and collects that...loves Batiks...

Okay that's all the hints today... more when I mail the package this week.... after I pick up some candy for her.... Her favorite is............................... :=)
I fit the descriptions I am north, it gets cooold here, I have a cat, and love Batiks. It's me!

Cannyquilter I have more than one dog. Could be me.

I am now up to four sp this month. Keep the clues coming!
Old 10-02-2011, 06:52 PM

Does anyone have trouble posting a reply when they click quote reply? It takes forever and then says page not found. I click the back arrow button and then push send the second time and my message finally appears. When I do quick reply no problems.
Old 10-02-2011, 07:11 PM

Before I go to bed - any of you who have lots of projects going - do you love chocolate - and have at least one furry friend???
Old 10-02-2011, 07:21 PM

Me!!!!!
Originally Posted by walk-n-roll
Before I go to bed - any of you who have lots of projects going - do you love chocolate - and have at least one furry friend???
Old 10-02-2011, 07:45 PM

I got my SP name and almost have her firmy ready. Going into town tomorrw and pick up a couple more things, then it will be in the mail. I can say this she does not like caramel. I sure hope you like your firmy. Will post more when I get it into the mail. Sorry but I am not going to be able to make you anything personal. My sewing room is in a mess and I can't get to my machine right now. We found a store that was going out of business and purchased a 10' table with cubbies under it for $50.00. Of course we had to cut the table in half just to get it out of the store. My DH is going to shorten the legs one one of the cutoffs and that is where I am going to be sitting with my machine dropped down into the table. Will post pictures as we go along. Never thought about getting a picture of the table before we cut it but we have it sitting together right now so I can go ahead and take a pic of that.