Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED >

October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

Old 10-11-2011, 03:24 PM

I got my package mailed today, It's going across the pond.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:29 PM

i love that fabric you got selfhunter! I might just come and steal it! :wink:
Old 10-11-2011, 03:33 PM
Power Poster

Wow O Wow!!!!!!I just went and got the mail!!!! I forgot about me getting a swap.duh. I got a firmy from Wonda Lou. You all know I love homemade. She made the cutest pumpkin out of fabric. inside is a roll of toilet paper.(lol) It's sooo cute. Also a really pretty circle keychain. It has blue lilly's(?) embroidered on white fabric,incased in clear plastic. and she sent a package of sewing notion themed buttons,I just bought some too but these are mostly different from mine.Wonda also made a cute little flower pincushion that sets on top of a spool of thread.the flower is orange fabric with tiny black bats.I also got instant decafe coffee,sugar-free werther's candy, cocoa,2 more spools of thread,flat flower head pins,a crochet hook,patterns.hand lotion,a 14 in 1 measuring gauge (very neat and looks handy),and wraped with some really pretty white lace was 5 pieces of fabric.some has little kitty's on it.Most of the fabrics are turquoise.That is my birthstone.I guess that is why I love it.Wonda thank you soo much for the very thoughtful gifts. I just love it. I hope you can post a photo.I just can't seem to make it post.mary
Old 10-11-2011, 04:05 PM

SP with the PO Box - Did you get a chance to check with your post office today? The tracking number doesn't say anything new; just that it was delivered on October 07, 2011, 9:03 am, in **********, ** #####. If the package didn't fit into your PO Box (and I doubt that it would), hopefully they've got it behind the counter to be picked up.
Old 10-11-2011, 04:11 PM

"♪♫♪ I got a firmy ♪♫♪", from Sarah in Ga. and it is awesome
The box was so heavy and when I opened it, I let it sit until my husband came in so he could see it too. His first words.
"Oh no, more material." Too funny, you know we ALL want more fabric!

I got gorgeous, handmade note cards. I write cards to soldiers and friends every week. There were Nautical pillow panels (love), 6 rolls of pretty yardage, 2 paisley FQ, dishtowls, 2 hot pads, buttons, note pad (which I need daily), frog/flower hanger (so cute) and a brand new book by Thomas Steinbeck that I can't wait to read. There is even a bookmark. WOW! I LOVED my swap package. It was awesome. Posting photos......Wait for it......wait for it.

All Colors are so much prettier than you see here
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269808[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-269752.jpe   attachment-269753.jpe   attachment-269755.jpe   attachment-269756.jpe  
Old 10-11-2011, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Airwick156
Originally Posted by arizonagirl
Originally Posted by moonrise
Hmmm. I hope the post office hasn't goofed, because my SP has posted fairly recently in this thread, trying to figure out hints.

The DC# says:

Delivered, October 07, 2011, 9:03 am in (city, state, zip code)

Big hint: It's a PO Box. Maybe the package wouldn't fit and needs to be picked up at the counter? :?
Ok then it isn't me. I don't have a PO box
I have a PO Box...hmmmm maybe its me or Charles....hmmmmmmm and Im headed to the PO right now on my way to my sewing group. :)
NOPE Wasnt either one of Us boo hoo boo hoo. But thats okay...Patience is a Virtue..
Old 10-11-2011, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by fayzer
"♪♫♪ I got a firmy ♪♫♪", from Sarah in Ga. and it is awesome
The box was so heavy and when I opened it, I let it sit until my husband came in so he could see it too. His first words.
"Oh no, more material." Too funny, you know we ALL want more fabric!

I got gorgeous, handmade note cards. I write cards to soldiers and friends every week. There were Nautical pillow panels (love), 6 rolls of pretty yardage, 2 paisley FQ, dishtowls, 2 hot pads, buttons, note pad (which I need daily), frog/flower hanger (so cute) and a brand new book by Thomas Steinbeck that I can't wait to read. There is even a bookmark. WOW! I LOVED my swap package. It was awesome. Posting photos......Wait for it......wait for it.
What a wonderful package you received. :)
Old 10-11-2011, 04:23 PM

yeah!! the mail got here and YES! the things i ordered for both my sp's got here, so i have finished loading up their package, sealed it, and it will go to the p.o. first thing tommorrow morning...last 2 clues:
one zip adds up to: 19
one zip adds up to: 29

happy waiting!! gina
Old 10-11-2011, 04:40 PM

Thanks Walk-n-roll. You sent me a great package! I didn't even pick up on the hints until I looked back today. I love it all and hope I didn't forget anything.

Two pals and two great packages in 4 days! I love everything I received.

Here is what I got from Diana aka Walk-n-roll!

This is a pic of the beautiful tablerunner - her first- with one of my favorite drinks on it...wine bottles, corks, etc.. Also received a talking book by Fern Michaels, Vanishing Act, plus 2 packs of chocolate and Werthers.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269818[/ATTACH]

2 batik FQ's, a black FQ with gray kitty silouettes from a shop that I like located in her state. Also there were small bundles of fabric showing my favorite things in my favorite colors- patriotic, St Patty's day, tea, wine, sewing machines, candy, chocolate bonbons, poker cards, pink and yellow fabric.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269819[/ATTACH]

closeup of table runner
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269820[/ATTACH]

panel of cats and books
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269824[/ATTACH]

Magnet about sewing and a tiny kitty figurine for good luck
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269827[/ATTACH]

Something from her sewing room to add to my collection of dust which is what I collect
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269829[/ATTACH]

And Sassy watched the whole thing!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269831[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-269765.jpe   attachment-269766.jpe   attachment-269767.jpe   attachment-269771.jpe   attachment-269774.jpe  

attachment-269776.jpe   attachment-269778.jpe  
Old 10-11-2011, 04:46 PM

Great packages Skaduzy! Too funny that you got dust bunnies. HaHa
I love your board name BTW.!