Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED >

October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

Old 10-06-2011, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by greenini
Ok, just so y'all know, I am in MA, so that package is coming to New England..or NY.
you are a big help Candi, that must be why you got all those mystery packages for your super stalking capabilitities..now which state is it? Ella Grasso was the governer many years ago.
Woo hoo!!! CT, y'all... I actually did two work assignments in CT...two years in a row...one in the New Haven area and on in the Waterbury area...didn't know we had swappers from CT. Woo hoo for them :XD:[/quote]

Super snappy reply Candi, good for you, I think this is a new swapper, I don't think I've seen her name before so she may even be missing this.

Had I known you were up there when we were, we could have gotten together for lunch or something....are you driving or flying home?
Old 10-06-2011, 02:38 PM

Ok, just so y'all know, I am in MA, so that package is coming to New England..or NY.
you are a big help Candi, that must be why you got all those mystery packages for your super stalking capabilitities..now which state is it? Ella Grasso was the governer many years ago.
Woo hoo!!! CT, y'all... I actually did two work assignments in CT...two years in a row...one in the New Haven area and on in the Waterbury area...didn't know we had swappers from CT. Woo hoo for them :XD:
Super snappy reply Candi, good for you, I think this is a new swapper, I don't think I've seen her name before so she may even be missing this.

Had I known you were up there when we were, we could have gotten together for lunch or something....are you driving or flying home?[/quote]

Driving. How else do you think I could have brought NY sewing machine and projects along :mrgreen: They sure won't let me near an airplane with all the stuff I brought up here, lol. And yes, it'd have been fun to meet, I didn't realize you were up here....of course, Ray should have told me :lol:
Old 10-06-2011, 02:58 PM

Driving. How else do you think I could have brought NY sewing machine and projects along :mrgreen: They sure won't let me near an airplane with all the stuff I brought up here, lol. And yes, it'd have been fun to meet, I didn't realize you were up here....of course, Ray should have told me :lol:
I'll severely chastise him! If you're driving by atlanta on the way home, let us know and we can get together!!
Old 10-06-2011, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938

Candi, you never know what I will do... Maybe even the other Grandson... ....hmmmm there is a pkg out there on the way to someone...
Ladybug, have you been campaigning with Soniboo and siki to torment me
:?: :mrgreen:
Candi, now why would I do that you seem to torment yourself
and I just thought I'd give you all a wee bit to think about... My November package,,, taking bribes anytime...
Old 10-06-2011, 03:13 PM

Oh my gosh...Lancaster. There is Obie's, Zooks, Weavers, Sauders, Burkholders. Check out www.lancasterquiltshops.com

Update. We are piled up in one of our favorite motels on the NY-Pa border which likes Ray. Ray is sleeping on my feet, G is watching some idiot tv show and I just read about 25 pges of messages.

SP your package was put in the box by a super nice post mistress in N Hartland, Vt this morning. It's going to a state that is next to the state Candi is in now and that i retired from. I was not able to do anything personal as we've been on the road for ever it seems. I hope that there isn't too much of one color you don't like much, but I couldn't resist what I sent.

I can't wait to get home to 2 months boxes!!

From here we're heading to Steamtown and then got to drop by Lancaster as long as we're in the neighborhood....any special fabric stores not to be missed?
Old 10-06-2011, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938
Originally Posted by Tussymussy
Oh, Ladybug, who's your SP for November :?: Planning anything nice??? :lol:
Yep, planning on a mug rug and of course a table runner and some other handmades along with a few other goodies I already have in the box for her... Why will I get your name??/
Nope you are getting me!!! :mrgreen:
I can be bribed...LOL
Old 10-06-2011, 03:15 PM

[quote=mizkyp]Oh my gosh...Lancaster. There is Obie's, Zooks, Weavers, Sauders, Burkholders. Check out www.lancasterquiltshops.com

thanks, will do
Old 10-06-2011, 03:15 PM

Imy zip adds to 18...

Originally Posted by SLHughes
Well I dont see any hints here for me ... I will keep waiting!!! This is so much fun and love to read everyones posts.

However, I just stopped in to let you all no my package is now in the mail and it is on its way to someone whose zip adds to 18 ... Could this be for you????
Old 10-06-2011, 03:16 PM

or this could be me.
post office...check
ball field...check
pool...check, but its at the YMCA inside

Originally Posted by kriscraft99
I just googled my SP's address.. really cool area she lives in.. There is a Post Office, ball field and pool close by.
Old 10-06-2011, 03:26 PM

I'm sorry about your father in law. Hugs and prayers to all of you.

Originally Posted by barefoot quilter
ok sorry for not being on the board latley but my father in law passed away on sunday and we are just getting back into order now so here goes the first clue

one is going north of me and the other is going about 6 states kinda south of me too
and will be mailing them out hopfuly by saturday.