Old 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938
Originally Posted by Gigi07
Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938
Originally Posted by skaduzy
Originally Posted by Krystyna
I received a great SP gift from Rosemary aka Ladybug1938!
Great package and that pin cushion is incredible! :thumbup:
It is so pretty. Reminds me of a water lily.
The flower Pin Cushion is called the Lotus Flower
Love the pin cushion!! Been trying to find the pattern but all I can find are ones already made... where did you get your pattern?
A couple friends got the patterns for the Pin cushions, each was a bit different so I adapted my own and make both the pin cushions and the Candle holders.. I love to share my patterns, but for the time being I really would like to use them as part of my SP packages.. Eventually I will share the pattern and you all can make as many as I have over the past 4 years.... Hope that doesn't offend anyone...
I hope I get to be your SP next month! Would love to be on the receiving end of one of your beautiful pincushions. I for one can definitely understand not wanting to share the pattern just yet :)
ok if you are nov SP then maybe I can be Decembers???? I totally understand not sharing a special pattern your not ready to share... it is very pretty..
Old 10-10-2011, 02:58 PM

Ok, my two SP packages will go out tomorrow. They are addressed, sealed and in my car waiting for the post office to open.

I left hints twice and I think no one saw the second set about 30-40 pages ago so............I will only say that one is going to.............guess where? Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!! The other is going kind of close to me, like a state away. I think that means it could be one of 5 states. That's all, folks :lol:
Hope that is me Skaduzy! I also hope you are not "the only little petunia in the onion patch" this swap.....AKA one of the last on the bench.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by starshine
Ok here is a hint for my secret pal
Your zip equals 27
and the package will be traveling 2,470 miles once I send it which I hope is tomorrow,

and the sp likes chocolate...that should narrow it down.
Lets me out.. my zip adds up to 24...
Old 10-10-2011, 03:05 PM

Not too many posts for overseas, so I am hoping this one is for me. I didn't fit any of the clues for Candi's, so how about a little more of a clue for this one. Please pretty please???

Originally Posted by saraaev
So , now the firmie I mailed is going over one of the worlds' oceans ( No ! I won''t say which one ). I imagine, barring unforseen postal hiccups, it should be there within the next week. So, yes, it is going over a LOT of ocean. Sara
Old 10-10-2011, 03:09 PM

I will definitely share the pattern for the Pin cushion in a few months
so that any one that wants it can have it... Need to find something just a pretty to replace it in my candy box...
:) :lol: :lol: :)
Old 10-10-2011, 03:10 PM

Purple thang, most notions are very expensive over here, you also have lots of quilting sewing related novelties (nail files, note pads etc) which we do not have here. Also your fabric is so much cheaper.

But actually I am sure I speak for all internationals when I say I really love opening my package each month because even if I can get the things here someone has chosen them specially for me.

Originally Posted by kriscraft99
just in case I have a international secret pal.. what do you international girls really need from the states that you cannot get over there?

now remember.. this is a just in case scenario....

just in case I have one this month, or next month.. or the next month.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:15 PM

I would be more than happy to have Charles as a swap partner, for me why not just throw him into the mix, as long as it is clear on his info that he doesn't sew then that would be fine.

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
My thoughts are to either have volunteers for being his partner, or just throw him into the mix with the rest of us. What do you think? I feel that we would not have any trouble getting vounteers, but do we need to do that or just have him as a regular swapper that is the question. Lori
Old 10-10-2011, 03:28 PM

Posted my SP out today, will think of some clues and put them on tomorrow, have not been on the board for 2 days and had 20 pages to catch up on.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:39 PM

Ok, my two SP packages will go out tomorrow. They are addressed, sealed and in my car waiting for the post office to open.

I left hints twice and I think no one saw the second set about 30-40 pages ago so............I will only say that one is going to.............guess where? Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!! The other is going kind of close to me, like a state away. I think that means it could be one of 5 states. That's all, folks :lol:
Who in Fl doesn't like licorice??? Package alert!!
Old 10-10-2011, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever
Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever
Originally Posted by candi
Quilt nut, congrats to the beautiful couple! Love the photos.

Faye and ladybug, I don't remember any hints for FL, as a matter of fact not many going south...but Brenda's packages are going to southern gals who like green and have a dog. Ladybug, you have a cat don't ya? Faye you have a dog, but do you like green and coffee?

Great packages have been received. And Juli, your quilt turned out very pretty.

Lori, I volunteer go be Charles' partner next month to get that box of candy...Deanna, don't steal any of it before it comes to me :lol:
Candi, does your brain go overload in guessing for everyone?? :lol:
Never :lol: :mrgreen: Overload, me? :lol:
Its probably the meds.... :wink:
:lol: Maybe I do need to be on meds :mrgreen: