Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   ***SIGN-UP CLOSED***10 1/2" layer cake Swap..REDS, REDS, and more REDS… ***SIGN-UP CLOSED*** (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/%2A%2A%2Asign-up-closed%2A%2A%2A10-1-2%22-layer-cake-swap-reds-reds-more-reds%85-%2A%2A%2Asign-up-closed%2A%2A%2A-t96154.html)

luvTooQuilt 02-19-2011 08:51 PM

Packages recd today

2/19
Qbee
KarenBarnes
lucylockett
SewExtreme
Sharon B

Qbee 02-19-2011 09:15 PM

Oh good! I'm so glad you got them in time :D

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
Packages recd today

2/19
Qbee
KarenBarnes
lucylockett
SewExtreme
Sharon B

luvTooQuilt 02-19-2011 09:30 PM

I swear my hubby has selective memory.. HE brings me the mail today and says "whats all these? Did you order more fabric???"

You have got to be kidding!!!! I have been hosting these swaps since October and He NOW realizes packages coming in!!!
C'mon every month the last few weeks I get ALOT of packages.. Does he not see them all over the DINNING ROOM TABLE?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Awe, I love that man.. But I swear - Lights on but Nobody home sometimes... That's my Dorky Geek !!

luvTooQuilt 02-19-2011 09:56 PM

OK Im a little behind on the reminders - Sorry Had a brain fart.. !!

Everyone should have mailed out their packages by now and they should be in route to me so that I may begin, unstuffing them, petting them, swapping them, petting them some more & stuffing them back in your baggies... Ive seen only a couple of dups but I will try to make sure all your squares are different.. Try being the key word..lol.. Lovely sets of Reds this month. Hope you all enjoy them as much as I do looking at them...

SO far we have a few packages pending.. Please make sure they have been mailed out...

Thanks again everyone for joining Feb Red swap.. !!!!

gapeach 02-20-2011 05:08 AM

Luv,Mailed the reds Thu you should have them Mon. Thanks

UglyCook 02-20-2011 10:59 PM

It must be fun to see all of those different fabrics!

KarenR 02-21-2011 01:59 PM

Are you going to give us a hint for the next 10 1/2 onch swap?

Hopefully I'll be able to do it.

luvTooQuilt 02-22-2011 04:54 PM

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas...

mail was delivered to my door as they would not all fit in my mailbox... :lol:

So these are the packages rec's in today's mail

2/22

azmadgranny
nana4baj
midwestqltr
stacey65
saraaev

ALL SETS RECD WILL BE SWAPPED..

I have all of group two So they will be swapped and mailed out first..

AND let the swapping begin!!!!

luvTooQuilt 02-22-2011 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by UglyCook
It must be fun to see all of those different fabrics!

I have to admit one of my favorite parts of the swaps is to get them in and tear open the packages.. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

luvTooQuilt 02-22-2011 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by KarenR
Are you going to give us a hint for the next 10 1/2 onch swap?

Hopefully I'll be able to do it.

hmmm I started to make a chart for possible future swap colors/themes but every time I look at it I change the theme or color to something completely different..lol..