Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2.5 Candy Birthday Swap - Closed/Full (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2-5-candy-birthday-swap-closed-full-t212411.html)

Lisa_wanna_b_quilter 05-17-2013 02:46 PM

Carrot, your doll bed is awesome! My daughter (age 20) would love the fabrics. Thanks for sharing with us all.

queenof2802 05-17-2013 07:22 PM

carrot, my DD who is 17 got her first American Girl which was one of the Today's Girls for the Christmas before her 5th birthday. She and I would make Reaghin Ann (she name her and used her phonics to spell it when she went to kindergarten!!) a new outfit every week. Now my niece, who is 7 has her first AG doll. This past Christmas I made her 4 outfits. My brother said that out of everything she got those clothes were her favorites. That reminds me, I need to make her some summer clothes! Thanks for sharing!! I love the bedding.

carrot 05-18-2013 08:03 AM

Thanks for all the kind comments.:) I sure hope she likes the end results on the bed !!!;)

Honchey 05-18-2013 10:34 AM

Hi Everyone, Today is a great day!!! I received "candy",cards & gifts from WMUTeach, Carrot & Jarenie.
Thank You so very much for all the "pretties"....I'm munching on the Jelly Belly's right now...so goood!!!
This is so much fun I want this to go on forever....

Honchey 05-18-2013 07:23 PM

My apologies to NLS...I forgot to include you on the last list... Thank you so very much for the Birthday "Candy"...

From now on the pen & cross off list will be next to me when opening my mail....

Mariposa 05-18-2013 07:39 PM

Honchey-- glad you are having fun with all the squares~:)

Carrot-- your AG clothes and doll bed are darling! :):)

barbarakibler23 05-19-2013 05:43 PM

Carrot...your American Girl clothes and bed are wonderful....
Lucky granddaughter!
barb

barbarakibler23 05-19-2013 05:57 PM

Sustraley...did you get squares from ME????? It's been a llittle crazy but I thought I sent them before everything went haywire..???????

Originally Posted by sustraley (Post 6033727)
It has been a great birthday. My grandson who is 16 months old, made me a wonderful flower pot with his handprints on it. I am so thankful to everyone who I received birthday candy and "extras" from. Here is everyone I have received from. Thank you all very, very much.

marybrace, harenie, aquiltymama, Ahwu, mariposa, honchey, oneteapot, abdconsultant, wanda lou, queen of 2802, carrot, nis, sewmany, fraew, mitcham, gandee1, lisa_wanna_b_quilter, goldendog55, sew4in, lstew2212, nurse bonnie, JNCT14, mamaskeeto, quiltingdragon, darcene.

The squares are amazing and you all have made my birthday special and exciting.:thumbup:

barbarakibler23 05-19-2013 06:15 PM

Well I really am back this time! I have read through all of the posts that you ladies sent me when I was going through so much with my family. You are truly lovely ladies (I am bring back the word lovely my aunt used to say that all the time about everyone) thanks to all of you.

Now on to some business....JNCT you are a crazy sewer lovely quilts that you have made how do I get on the list to get one of those.
I am glad that you are all keeping each other updated on receiving packages. I believe that besides a few packages out there we are all caught up for our April babies. Our may baby Anne still has a few more to receive (mine is on it's way). Anne please keep us updated.

Monday contest will continue tomorrow....so tune in for the questions. PM me the answers...

Also I will be sending out June birthday baby address tonight...so if you do not get an email from me tonight by midnight please send me a PM. We have 4 birthday babies in June and the first one is June 6th so get ready.

Send me any questions or concerns in a PM ...sorry I have not been around a lot lately...life is starting to get back to normal so I should be around.
Barb

PS I ended up sewing all day on saturday so I got to work on my 2.5 candy squares...making a quilt for my camper.

Lisa_wanna_b_quilter 05-19-2013 06:18 PM

Glad to see you starting to get your groove back, Barb!