Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2.5 Candy Birthday Swap - Closed/Full (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2-5-candy-birthday-swap-closed-full-t212411.html)

Jannie 06-20-2013 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 (Post 6132375)
Hi Ladies
Just to let you know that I am going on a shop hop tomorrow (thursday) so when I get home I will send out the July birthday babies. If I am too exhausted ( we are going by bus to 7 quilt shops) I will send it all out on Friday.

Barb

I see where people are sending out July's candy already. I didn't get a list of addresses. Am I missing something?

carrot 06-20-2013 11:30 AM

Jannie-- I think the ones that already had their birthdays kept our address's and are mailing early.........aren't they just sweet ???:D:D:D People on here are just so thoughtful.:thumbup:

SheriR 06-20-2013 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by carrot (Post 6133605)
Jannie-- I think the ones that already had their birthdays kept our address's and are mailing early.........aren't they just sweet ???:D:D:D People on here are just so thoughtful.:thumbup:

That's what I was thinking. :D

quiltingdragon 06-20-2013 02:46 PM

Hi All -

My apologies to the June babies. Mine will all go out to you tomorrow or Sat.

In my fog of dealing with my father's illness and a stressful job, I managed to make a big mistake in my bank account. I just got paid so I can use my debit card now that it it isn't $600 overdrawn. Can't believe I did that. So sorry you had to wait.

barbarakibler23 06-22-2013 05:53 AM

Hello Ladies
You should all have a PM from me with the July birthday babies addresses. We have 6 birthday babies this coming up month! Wow two on the Independence Day! My sister's birthday is on July 4th also and when I was little I thought all the fireworks were for her! I was not sure what all the fuss was about! But now that I am older (and wiser) the fireworks are all about her she is a great sister!!!!

From what I have been hearing everyone is getting their packages in a timely manner...that is great! I know life can take hold of you and it is hard to think about anything else except the problems right ahead of you. I know with my past few months of deaths and now dealing with my parents (dad has been diagnosed with demensia) I am glad that I had all of my squares cut and most of them packaged and ready to go. that would be the best hint I can give you.....get everything cut...package them....address them....then I put the birthdate in the corner where the stamp goes so I can mail them out on time.

Hope everyone is doing well...looks like I missed a contest on Monday. I will have to make up for that soon. I am planning on a contest this Monday around 9pm....see you then.
:) Barb

Honchey 06-23-2013 08:54 AM

I only have 12 more fabrics to cut then I'll be done with all the Birthdays...What a great feeling!!!

carrot 06-23-2013 01:03 PM

Barb with all you have been and are going through-------you are a wonder woman !!! You are doing a great job and we appreciate everything you do for us !!!:thumbup:

JNCT14 06-24-2013 02:05 AM

Me are done and addressed. I am waiting for Rhonda to give me the name of my swap pal for her third wall hanging swap.Everything is being mailed Saturday. Happy Birthday!!!

dottie dodge 06-24-2013 08:40 AM

Received a birthday squishy from nurse bonnie this morning! Thank you. Love your fabrics.

barbarakibler23 06-24-2013 06:08 PM

Love the bag!!!! I need to make one of those. did you use a grid????

Originally Posted by ahwu (Post 6081556)
Spend last weekend at Tahoe. While DH takes his three days watercolor class. I have the hotel room for a quite quilt retreat. Mostly I went through all the birthday candies and the candies from one of Sheri's swap. This is my first project finished. It is a midi bag.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]415087[/ATTACH]