Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2013 Quilt for Quilters Swap (Closed) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2013-quilt-quilters-swap-closed-t208927.html)

QuilterMomma 01-22-2013 08:42 AM

Well, I looked and she is so efficient, and leakus you have posted there already, so start a thread and post the sneak peek there. http://www.quiltingboard.com/groups/...-swap-g25.html

Boop56 01-22-2013 10:54 AM

Didi, Tyler and Alberto were in West Palm racing and Hollie had flown to Texas so I had miss Hannah from Tuesday on. Did not realize how much work a 5 year old was. We also had to watch the grand-dog. I have two 2year old dogs and theirs is about 1 1/2 years old. My Tinkerbell had a sore leg and when they were running and playing she went down. We took her to vet yesterday and she has a blown knee. $4000 to fix. Now i will be doing a lot of research to see what other options we have because that is not feasable at this time. I do have to go. No scool yesterday or today so I have my darlings again. Seems like the kids ate breakfast and now are wanting their lunch. I swear, I cannot fill them up. This weekend I am claiming for myself so I can get done what I want. Later, Peggy

Yosamitesa 01-22-2013 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Boop56 (Post 5805262)
Didi, Tyler and Alberto were in West Palm racing and Hollie had flown to Texas so I had miss Hannah from Tuesday on. Did not realize how much work a 5 year old was. We also had to watch the grand-dog. I have two 2year old dogs and theirs is about 1 1/2 years old. My Tinkerbell had a sore leg and when they were running and playing she went down. We took her to vet yesterday and she has a blown knee. $4000 to fix. Now i will be doing a lot of research to see what other options we have because that is not feasable at this time. I do have to go. No scool yesterday or today so I have my darlings again. Seems like the kids ate breakfast and now are wanting their lunch. I swear, I cannot fill them up. This weekend I am claiming for myself so I can get done what I want. Later, Peggy

Oh honey!!! I've done 2 TPLO surguries on my baby girl. They are expensive. Good luck!!! Hugs!

mindless 01-22-2013 02:42 PM

Wendy (IrelandDragonQuilting) I posted a sneek peak for you....so don't look. ha ha ha :D
I haven't figured out how to upload into the groups page yet, so I created an album called q4q 2013 & posted a pic there. (It's not a recent pic....the top is almost done now. But...it's not too late to say eewww! I have lots of time to try something else if you like... and I REALLY wouldn't mind :) )

mindless 01-22-2013 02:45 PM

Ohmygoodness! Poor Tinkerbell!!! Is it possible for her to wear a splint or cast? Or does she require surgery? Poor thing!

Linny 01-22-2013 04:05 PM

Took a short break for a few days...sometimes it's a good thing to do....finished up a couple of smaller items.
Tomorrow will start again working on sashing strips. The sneak peek fabrics I'm seeing are so pretty.

Boop56 01-22-2013 05:10 PM

So here I sit. It's only 7:30 on a Tuesday night but after a solid week of 5 year old granddaughter, plus the past two days of her 8 year old brother, plus remembering I also signed up for rug mug swap, plus writing up 3 orders for my Origami Owl bussiness that I am trying to kick start , plus being so attenative to my dog Tinkerbell....i am booped out. I run to this sight because it is amazing. Love everything I am seeing. Can't wait for Saturday. Hopefully we will warm up enough to sit outside and drink coffee and sew, sew, sew. Well my yawns are getting bigger, my eyes are getting smaller and my mistakes are becoming toooooo many! And I was just grossed out. Watching a taped Chooped and one of the chefs just dropped his food on the floor, repanned it and is now serving it to the chef judges. WHAT does he do in the resturant he works in????!!!! That is such a scary thought. Sew on my lovelies, till we meet on the marrow......Peggy

Boop56 01-22-2013 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by didi (Post 5787947)
O.K. Peggy(Boop56), here's a couple of squares done and a sneak look at the other squares, don't cry I'm going to add some color too..[ATTACH=CONFIG]388261[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]388262[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]388263[/ATTACH]

I am so loving this fabric!! My kitchen flows right into my dining area and two living rooms. This will be so perfect!!! Thank-You!!! Hopefully....I will be able to post SOMETHING on Sunday for you.

leakus 01-22-2013 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5804998)
Well, I looked and she is so efficient, and leakus you have posted there already, so start a thread and post the sneak peek there. http://www.quiltingboard.com/groups/...-swap-g25.html

How do I post a picture in the group thingy?

mindless 01-22-2013 08:29 PM

Andrea, if you create an album in your profile first, then you can add pics to the groups page from your album.