Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2013 Quilt for Quilters Swap (Closed) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2013-quilt-quilters-swap-closed-t208927.html)

QuilterMomma 06-25-2013 07:52 AM

Ooo and Ahh from over here on the west side. Those are pretty!!! Admire those who hand quilt and with such detail. How super nice. Good job girls. They are prettier than ever.

leakus 06-25-2013 03:09 PM

Beautifull quilts! Cannot wait...

Jillaine, I sent you a message. Waiting for Nurse Bonnie's address and your ok to ship Saturday

zzmom 06-25-2013 06:13 PM

Mindless- love your new quilt! Very pretty with some nice details on it. Really pretty colors in it.

IrelandDragonQuilting 06-25-2013 07:16 PM

Lol you are welcome I am so glad you like it

jillaine 06-26-2013 05:33 AM

Greetings quilt swappers. Just a quick check-in... I'm going on vacation for two weeks. If you and your partner are BOTH done, go ahead and swap; PM me the tracking numbers.

I'll be completing my swap with my partner upon my return (7/10).

Looking forward to seeing more photos! These are all so lovely!

Arrevaderci! (does that give you a hint where I'm going?)

KGoodhand 06-26-2013 06:28 AM

WOW!!!! Everyone is making and receiving such beautiful quilts!! The work and love that went into each one is completely visible in the pictures! My partner and I will be mailing ours out in about a week! In the meantime I will admire and drool over all the lovely pictures!!!

mindless 06-26-2013 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by jillaine (Post 6144507)
Greetings quilt swappers. Just a quick check-in... I'm going on vacation for two weeks. If you and your partner are BOTH done, go ahead and swap; PM me the tracking numbers.

I'll be completing my swap with my partner upon my return (7/10).

Looking forward to seeing more photos! These are all so lovely!

Arrevaderci! (does that give you a hint where I'm going?)

Bon Voyage!! Have fun!! :D:thumbup:

emc1118 06-26-2013 07:18 PM

I opened my quilt, it is beautiful!! My partner was worried I wouldn't like it, silly partner! It is great, I love it. I will post pic tomorrow. Thanks again marytoddliz!!

Originally Posted by emc1118 (Post 6141581)
Marybeth, my package arrived today. Haven't opened it yet, will do that tomorrow as yours should be delivered then. Well that is the plan but I may drive myself crazy before then! Thanks so much!!

Elisabrat 06-26-2013 08:24 PM

Wow those are two such pretty quilts! the hand quilting! omg.. I am not great at machine quilting! hand quilting? forget it!

I am now in Cody, Wy. We have rented an apartment from Jaba/Jan. Its really nice country out here. Quiet, horses, cows, hay/alfalfa crops.. I was able to start dialysis right after arriving so I couldn't be happier. I am totally set up here now and ready to start sewing again. I haven't sewn in 2 weeks and it seems like forever. sure hope I remember how to do it!

QuilterMomma 06-28-2013 01:44 PM

It is always fun to see what everyone did. So who do we have left, only a few of you? So looking forward to seeing them.