Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2014 Birthday Swap 2.5 sign up now !!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2014-birthday-swap-2-5-sign-up-now-t240424.html)

letsquilt 12-27-2014 02:45 PM

I got candies tort from dottiedodge,Thank you so much! I really like them!
Only 3 more to go and will have them all! Yea!!!

sewbizgirl 12-27-2014 05:31 PM

Sorry for my goof! Mrsherbert, not mrshalibut! But with names that similar you can see how I got mixed up! LOL.

Lstew2212 12-27-2014 06:00 PM

Happy holidays to all you ladies. I hope my candies made it to their destinations. Please let me know if they are not recieved. I am not joining again next year. I participated the last two years and really enjoyed myself. I now need to sew the squares together. I will follow the thread as I have made some great friends in this swap. I hope all have a happy new year and a safe new year.

djmat 12-27-2014 06:07 PM

to SheriR, we are a kind of sisters- God's way of making us sisters. But only in his blood line of life!
hugs,
dj

Havplenty 12-28-2014 07:44 AM

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday celebration and are looking forward to the new year coming. I know we are.

Congratulations on the pending new birth awhu! I have friends and cousins who are both expecting babies in may. I am working on quilts and baby blankets for both couples now. Hopefully you have a good support network around you to help with the new baby. I don't know why new mothers are always so sleep deprived. LOL

Barb I believe I will sit this next round out. Although I have plenty of scraps to cut through after making so many pillowcases for the holiday, I have less time to sort through and cut them up. Plus I want to finish up my Perkiomen Daydreams quilt in 2015 so I will be dealing with 1.5" squares this time around.

Ladies is has been fun and I will keep up with this group for 2015. Barb you have been a wonderful host and it has been fun trading squares with everyone. I have both January & February squares packaged up and ready for mailing. Of course I would have misplaced my stamp cache but no fears. I will find it and get everything mailed on time.

Have a safe new year celebration.

letsquilt 12-28-2014 11:35 AM

I have my January birthday candies ready to mail Monday!
I hope everyone had a blessed and Merry Christmas.
I will redo this swap next year,love it!

Lv2sew2011 12-28-2014 01:56 PM

Please sign me up if you do this in 2015 sounds fun!

SheriR 12-28-2014 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by djmat (Post 7023642)
to SheriR, we are a kind of sisters- God's way of making us sisters. But only in his blood line of life!
hugs,
dj

That sounds nice. :D

Karen G 12-29-2014 07:13 AM

AHWU, Congratulations on your expected special delivery! Your life will change in so many wonderful ways.

Daisy Dew 12-29-2014 10:05 AM

dottie dodge!!! thanks for the candies! what a clever way to package them.