Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2014 Birthday Swap 2.5 sign up now !!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2014-birthday-swap-2-5-sign-up-now-t240424.html)

Havplenty 03-17-2014 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by cindynvb (Post 6630038)
You need to make it as flat as you can so it can go through the machines. If it can't go through the machines then it has to be hand sorted we that costs more.
Cindy

I took all four of my packages to the post office to get an idea of postage. In one the contents had resettled so it cost me more, the other 3 envelopes cost me about $.73. I had them to cancel the stamps at the counter so the envelopes do not have to go through the machines.

barbarakibler23 03-17-2014 06:41 AM

Hello ladies
Hope everyone is having a nice St Pat's Day...I am going to spend mine with my 7 month old grandson. Gonna find us some green!

I will be sending out April addresses on the 20th to make sure that everyone can send their package on time.

Happy Day!

Barb

djmat 03-17-2014 07:24 AM

Sent late March & early April on Friday! Going to be away for about three weeks, back in time for mid to late April BDs. Here's wishing each of the early spring birthdays a very Happy Birthday! I'll check back when I can.
hugs,
dj

jarenie 03-17-2014 11:19 AM

I am alive and kicking and now 22 lbs lighter. Back to a size 12. All because A family emergency took me away from home. My Great Grand Daughter was in an accident and her mother needed to be with her. I am taking care of the rest of the family 3 great grand kids, 2 dogs and 2 cats along with a bird, as I am the only relative with the freedom to be here. Her husband is deployed in the middle east and can not come home. My other grandson is taking care of things for me. He says that I have a slew of thick letters. I will be home on the 20th and will send my packages out and open the ones that I have gotten. Sorry it took so long for me to respond. The day is just not long enough for me over here. Along with the snow it makes for a FUN TIME. Thank all of you for your concerns. Lisa is doing great and is at home now. Thank all of you.

oneteappot 03-17-2014 11:42 AM

I sent the March BD packages today. They were all over $2. To send. Guess I didn't get them as flat as so e of you! LOL! Have the April names and addresses been posted?
Hope you March ladies enjoy your candies!
Laurel/ oneteappot

mrs.sherbert 03-17-2014 03:24 PM

I received BirthdayCandy today from DJMat!!! Thank you! :)

OH... I thought mine had gotten sent, but dad said they're still in his trunk.... (mom's too - SheriR) If he mails tomorrow, I hope they reach the first birthday's in time....

mrshalibut 03-17-2014 05:05 PM

Candies today from KathyM, Marcia Turpyn (maT ?), JaniceMcC, BillieJean, and ahwu! Thank you, ladies, for the wonderful squares!

mrshalibut 03-17-2014 05:10 PM

Ahwu, I LOVE the name card. It's so creative! Have you tried doing henna? You'd be very good at it.

Lstew2212 03-17-2014 05:47 PM

Jarenie, glad everything is ok with you. we were missing you. Prayers to you and the family that everything continues to improve.

Havplenty 03-17-2014 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 (Post 6630945)
Hello ladies.... I will be sending out April addresses on the 20th to make sure that everyone can send their package on time.

Happy Day!

Barb

I am leaving town this week and not returning home until after Mar 27th so I will miss early mailing of the first April b-days. But don't despair you will receive your candies from me but maybe not in time for your birthday.

I will be vaca-ing, visiting my lovely 2 yr old niece and her wonderful mom in ft. Myers. No internet for me the entire week. I am taking a break from technology for the entire week. Lol