Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2014 Birthday Swap 2.5 sign up now !!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2014-birthday-swap-2-5-sign-up-now-t240424.html)

bjsmith57 03-18-2014 01:58 PM

I received another (2) packages of squares today - - the colors are so spring like:)

Thanks Havplenty and Marcia Turpyn.
---Marcia what is your board name?

Thank you both.

cindynvb 03-18-2014 03:09 PM

Jarenie, so glad everything is going OK for you now. 22 lbs sounds like a lot of weight to lose that fast though. Take care of yourself too.
cindy

barbarakibler23 03-18-2014 04:43 PM

enjoy...Havplenty have a nice vacation.

barbarakibler23 03-18-2014 04:47 PM

Glad to hear from Jarenie!!! We were worried about you!

Hugs to the granddaughter...I hope she continues to improve!

I will do a contest for the names that Jarenie on Monday the 24th. That will give her time to let us know who she receives from.

So our first contest will be March 21...the day after Mrshalibut! Remember the contest are for the people she has received packages from. I have been keeping track .... ;)
barb

WMUTeach 03-19-2014 04:52 AM

I put the first three packages in the mail on Monday! Trusting they all arrive on time. The final March package will go out tomorrow, March 21. (Silly me, I was working off the incorrect list. The updated list was tucked under the first page of the incomplete list. All my problem not yours, Barb!) I am enjoying this thread. Never even looked last year. Will post photos of my 2013 Sweet Treat quilts soon. Would love to see what others did last year or do this year. Always looking for new ideas for these fun little cuts.:o

mrshalibut 03-19-2014 06:17 AM

Sewbizgirl and havplenty, I received your squares yesterday. Thank you! They are lovely!

barbarakibler23 03-19-2014 12:05 PM

sounds like me......you should see the mess I have at my computer station!

glad to see that you will participate more this year! We had a lot of fun and expecting the same this year.
Barb

Originally Posted by WMUTeach (Post 6634173)
I put the first three packages in the mail on Monday! Trusting they all arrive on time. The final March package will go out tomorrow, March 21. (Silly me, I was working off the incorrect list. The updated list was tucked under the first page of the incomplete list. All my problem not yours, Barb!) I am enjoying this thread. Never even looked last year. Will post photos of my 2013 Sweet Treat quilts soon. Would love to see what others did last year or do this year. Always looking for new ideas for these fun little cuts.:o

barbarakibler23 03-19-2014 12:06 PM

Happy Birthday Jarenie...Hope your day is great....Hope you get some "ME" time...

Enjoy your little squares!

Barb

ahwu 03-19-2014 04:40 PM

Happy Birthday Jarenie!

happylab 03-19-2014 05:01 PM

Happy, happy, happy, birthday to all March birthday members. I mailed out all four candies today. All packages should be to the birthday members by "Monday at the latest." I plan to cut out the next two groups by the end of the week.