Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2018 Wall Hanging Swap July - Oct (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2018-wall-hanging-swap-july-oct-t298072.html)

Jan Rutherford 07-10-2018 05:55 AM

Sign me on for the next wall hanging..

Teen 07-10-2018 08:26 AM

Thanks Ube.... This will be fun.

Anna....I've been drawing out some options but haven't decided yet. I'm working on a quilt now using my hoarded collection of polka dots, so, since these are already out, I may use them for WH. Not sure yet, tho.

ube quilting 07-10-2018 10:11 AM

I love polka dots, Teen, nudge, nudge.:D

Annaquilts 07-10-2018 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Teen (Post 8091454)
Thanks Ube.... This will be fun.

Anna....I've been drawing out some options but haven't decided yet. I'm working on a quilt now using my hoarded collection of polka dots, so, since these are already out, I may use them for WH. Not sure yet, tho.

Sounds promising. I really like polka dots too. Can't wait to see what you create.

Teen 07-10-2018 02:35 PM

You guys...so funny.... I hope you like bright cuz that is what someone is gonna get. I figure by November, clouds start rolling in for winter so we are going to need a bit of bright by then...

Rumbols 07-10-2018 04:26 PM

Just love seeing all the wall hangings flying thru the posts. So many talented quilters.

I started mine. Scrappy large applique flowers with machine embroidery using special stitches on my machine and some hand sewing. My hands are reverting back to being cramped and sore again (at least my left one is) so I thought I would go large. Using my scrap basket. I figure if I start now, I will be done by shipping time. LOL

Rhonda 07-11-2018 03:46 PM

You guys are all the best!! I am so happy to have such wonderful ladies to hang out with!!

This is our 19th Wall hanging swap! So the next swap will be a special swap!! I will have to think up some fun way to celebrate!

This is as always just for fun to see who all is interested. It in no way obligates you to have a wall hanging ready to swap. It is only to see who is planning to play along.

At or about the middle of the last month I will post a Ready to Mail list and that will be the one to be on. If you are not on the Ready to Mail list you will not get an address to send. and of course then you won't get one in return.

So

I also want to welcome Teen to the swap!! We hope you have a great time with us!

1.skaduzy
2.Annaquilts
3.Teen
4.kwyltaholic
5.Rumbols
6.Linny
7.Jan Rutherford

Did I miss anyone? Just let me know and I'll add you in!

Have a blast everyone!! Keep the pretties coming!! We love to see pictures of anything quilty!! And a few have been known to post pics of pretty scenery and such!!

Get ready Get set GO! make some pretty Wall Hangings!! Love the creativity!

-

Teen 07-11-2018 05:30 PM

Thank you, Rhonda. So glad to be hanging with you'all. I've got my creativity running wild, right now but no fixed plan. So far, I've decided on polka dots and bright.....and, I may do something whimsical. I'll share more when I decide.

Armylady2012 07-13-2018 03:55 PM

I am in this month hopefully nothing will get in the way again this time.

Teen 07-13-2018 06:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Since I'm new to the swap, I'll share the first progress picture.....this is the background. By the way, I'm an appliquér.... You can probably guess there will be floral's...but, something more too...teehee... I am unable to share fabric picks because I have no idea what color, shape etc. of my vast polka dot collection I'll be using. It's a pick as I go project..