Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April - Boom 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-boom-18-a-t284947.html)

Kassaundra 04-16-2017 02:33 PM

I took a risk on it b/c it was very affordable, and I LOVED the print and color.

Billi 04-16-2017 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by joanelizbay (Post 7805429)
Happy Easter! Special prayers to little Liam. Busy weekend with moving plants outside, having 4 grandkids "helping". Logan got his tomatoes planted and Hailee planted Glads. Takes 4 gallons just to water them all! This is just half of them....My yucca and prickly pair and hostas, lilly of the valley and bleeding heart are around the house. I think Im done for this spring! Have a blessed day!!

Joan you look ready for spring I hop you had a lovely weekend. :)

Billi 04-16-2017 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Kassaundra (Post 7805624)
Here they are two neck ties I am working on for Gary. Both sides of the fabric looked great and couldn't make up my mind which side to use, so I got enough fabric to use both sides. The hand sewing isn't finished yet.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]571614[/ATTACH]

Kass your ties are beautiful. What an awesome thing to do I would love to see some of your non traditional ones too.

terriamn 04-17-2017 11:41 AM

Instead of doing what needed to be done finished pressing, cutting and bagging fabric for next boom. Naughty, naughty, naughty.

Janice McC 04-17-2017 11:45 AM

You haven't even gotten 18's blocks back yet! Too funny!

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 7806177)
Instead of doing what needed to be done finished pressing, cutting and bagging fabric for next boom. Naughty, naughty, naughty.

sewbizgirl 04-17-2017 12:03 PM

Some of us are really into this swap, Janice! :D I've got my next fabric purchased, but not all prepped like Terri. She's really got a jump on it.

Sometimes it's fun being naughty! :eek:

Janice McC 04-17-2017 12:39 PM

Incorrigible!!! But I say it lovingly. :)

Also, shhhh...don't tell anyone but my schedule has opened up and I'm finishing up the last three packages now. Shhh. They will go out a bit early I'm just not sure whether it'll be Wednesday or tomorrow. Shhh.

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 7806189)
Some of us are really into this swap, Janice! :D I've got my next fabric purchased, but not all prepped like Terri. She's really got a jump on it.

Sometimes it's fun being naughty! :eek:

terriamn 04-17-2017 01:42 PM

Yeah Janice but I won't tell anyone. Only have one set of the two ready to go. Other set of fabrics still have to be bagged, also sewed blocks from a lotto together and sandwiched it and sandwiched a second one. Tomorrow will quilt them. Yes I'm on a roll but lake season starts next week and everything will come to an end

ibex94 04-17-2017 02:56 PM

great blocks Sewbiz! 12.5" finished?

Kass -- love the ties

Janice yay! Can't wait to see the blocks.

I am greatly envious that folks are already prepped for the next set of BOOMs. I have successfully tracked and purchased one of the fabrics I was drooling over. Just what I needed... more project, lol.

jaba 04-17-2017 04:51 PM

More project's???? me too ibex94..sort of like a hole in my head. I made myself a promise to finish these boom quilts and get them done before I started anything new. Finished quilting the 3rd one today, just need to do the binding and then Janice will send me the last set of squares that all of you have made. But good thing the last 3 boom groups ....2 done and the third just the binding left. HeeHee, when does the next one start???