Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April - Boom 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-boom-18-a-t284947.html)

Kassaundra 06-09-2017 04:39 AM

Carry something w/ you in the car to eat. Something you can eat one at a time, like grapes or nuts or chips or something like that. Eating helps keep you awake while driving.

Kassaundra 06-09-2017 06:13 AM

I might be playing w/ the dresden for this next boom. I got a ruler to make it easier less math. I've seen some out of the box ideas I'd like to play with.

Janice McC 06-09-2017 09:25 AM

Box? What box??? :)

Originally Posted by Kassaundra (Post 7840154)
I might be playing w/ the dresden for this next boom. I got a ruler to make it easier less math. I've seen some out of the box ideas I'd like to play with.

Today's stress ekg was totally normal. Cardiologist on Monday. Part of me hopes they find something so I can understand what happened but a much bigger part of me hopes there isn't something to find. Guess I'll just wait to see what happens next week. Feeling absolutely fine. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Libster 06-09-2017 10:22 AM

Janice- Glad to hear today's test went well. Hoping next week's will be good too. We need our fearless leader strong and well.

Kass- Dresdens sound like great blocks to me. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Sewbiz- Glad the shot is helping with your back problems. Just don't overdo it now and blow it out again.

I have my 11" X 18" F8s washed, dried, pressed, cut, bagged with requests included and my board name on a sticker on each baggie, just waiting for the final number to send for each group, waiting in their 1 gallon bags with my name and snail address written on it. I know...to much information, but I thought it might help some of the new Boomers who are getting ready for their first Boom.

Libster 06-09-2017 10:32 AM

Forgot to add that I finished up Joely's quilt this morning. I'll get a picture of it posted as soon as I get someone tall to hold it up for me. Both quilts from Boom 18 are now finished. Yea, Me!

Kassaundra 06-09-2017 10:44 AM

Libster you and Jaba are going to get a "reputation" finishing all boom blocks before the next one even starts!!!! lol

Libster 06-09-2017 11:04 AM

2 Attachment(s)
This is the first time it's happened for me! When you have a big person and a little one asking if it's done yet, you kinda' have to get on the ball.
Here are both of them. First one is Sara's, second is Joely's.

sewbizgirl 06-09-2017 11:46 AM

The quilts are beautiful, Libster!

Kass, I just got a dresden ruler too. Have had fun playing with it.

Janice, good they haven't found anything significant. Could it have been indigestion?

Terri, have fun at that retreat!

Libster 06-09-2017 01:40 PM

Thanks, Sewbiz.

jaba 06-09-2017 02:12 PM

2 Attachment(s)
terriamn, so glad the blocks worked out okay for you. Your blocks did for me too....and it's done. Finished the binding last night and this pic is on our CalKing bed. It's a big quilt but I think t turned out great. Thank you all for helping me make this quilt[ATTACH=CONFIG]574335[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]574336[/ATTACH]