Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April Secret Pal Swap Closes March 31st 4:00pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-secret-pal-swap-closes-march-31st-4-00pm-cst-t276968.html)

catjo 04-16-2016 12:41 PM

Marion, You had me figured out. lol Glad you like everything. Plus those I am so glad to get rid of paper piecing book and pattern. That is one area of quilting I just don't like. I think if I had a tudor that might make a difference, but I have tried and it just isn't my thing. lol I got me a set of the cookie cutters and have used them already for templates. Work rather well. I hope you can use them, if not they can make some yummy cookies. lol Glad you like the package.

sunrise450 04-16-2016 04:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hopefully, here are pictures of what I received and sent. If I am lucky these will show up as I want them to. The first is what I received from Quilty Louise. Thank you again!

sunrise450 04-16-2016 04:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's another from Louise..

sunrise450 04-16-2016 04:42 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I have been trying to get more photos but am having trouble. Here's the last try.

sunrise450 04-16-2016 04:44 PM

Everything is upside down, sorry.

lynnie 04-16-2016 04:46 PM

Some nice goodies this month, everyone! I love the dresdans on the black, what a lovely runner.

soniboo 04-16-2016 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by sunrise450 (Post 7525284)
I have been trying to get more photos but am having trouble. Here's the last try.

Thank you sunrise450 for posting my package. In her first photo she sent me the lovely bag which is the perfect size & has a pretty lining inside & also some pretty fabrics I'll be using. The cutest stiletto shoe buttons are on top of the bag; I love buttons of any kind & these are fun. She also sent a quilt magazine & since I don't do subscriptions anymore it's always fun to read/look through them & two potholder pattern books with great patterns in them, four bright crocheted coasters, a Bow Quilt pattern I'd never seen before with actual bows inside the blocks that I plan to make, a pretty pin cushion & Gummy Bears, yum. Thank you for a great package Phyllis, I really love it all!

JuanitaBean 04-16-2016 09:36 PM

Catjo glad you liked what I sent. I forgot to take picture sorry

CarolinePaj 04-17-2016 01:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to my secret pal Marietta..... She sent a wonderful and extremely generous SP swap. She was such a sweetheart.... Sent me the one thing I wanted and a whole bucket load of fabric... See picture below.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]548021[/ATTACH]

She sent so much I can't list is all.... But I can say a huge thank you for a wonderful swap.

Hugs

Caroline

Ms Grace 04-17-2016 03:23 PM

I want to send a BIG thanks to Brenda K from California for sending such an awesome package to me.
I've been out of town for the last couple of weeks on a family medical emergency.

I love everything you sent.
Thanks again!