Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April Secret Pal Swap Closes March 31st 4:00pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-secret-pal-swap-closes-march-31st-4-00pm-cst-t276968.html)

marietta 04-17-2016 04:44 PM

aww Caroline, I am so glad you liked the package. It being my first sp swap I wasn't sure just what to send. It was alot of fun, can't wait to hopefully do it again. :)

BrendaK 04-18-2016 04:08 AM

Originally Posted by Ms Grace (Post 7526150)
I want to send a BIG thanks to Brenda K from California for sending such an awesome package to me.
I've been out of town for the last couple of weeks on a family medical emergency.

I love everything you sent.
Thanks again!

Ms Grace you are more than welcome. Sorry about your emergency, hope all is better now. I had fun sending your things. I am glad you like them. Love your avatar. BrendaK

ckcowl 04-18-2016 11:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received another's nice package from heronfan today. Thank you so much PT! I love it all. (Again) ��. And, yes, I do have the basket for the Keurig so the coffee will be a nice treat. :)

love the fabrics, know exactly what I'm going to do with the kitty fabric.
As soon as I'm finished posting I'm going to sit back & browse the magazine & patterns.
The little ruler; what a great, handy size!
The note cards are wonderful too. The buttons & compact-- so cool!
i haven't used a frixion pen yet, nows my chance. The hearts are going to be fun to find a project for. Candle & lotion-- always a need. :)

everything is great & very appreciated

shamrock 04-18-2016 04:38 PM

I have Gaijin to thank for a very lovely, generous package. She made me a beautiful folded wreath in summer colors. She donated several flag color fabrics to the Quilts of Valor projects that my guild does. She included Japanese fabric, a book, ruler, some little notions and a box of peppermint tea. AND a box of wonderful homemade cookies. I hope we get to meet in June when I go on my shop hop.

BrendaK 04-18-2016 05:16 PM

I would like to thank jclinganrey for a super delightful package. Thread, magazines, Tote bag, patterns, and a whole range of blue and white fat quarters, about nine different batiks plus a Tonga Mini Jungle Treat. Thank you sew much.

BrendaK

Gaijin 04-18-2016 05:28 PM

Hey, Shamrock!

1 Attachment(s)
I got your message and here is the wreath/centerpiece! Hope I can meet you in June!

Gaijin

marietta 04-18-2016 06:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received my wonderful package today from Soniboo ! Beautiful fabric to pretty to use lol. Treats for me and treats for my dogs. Cards, magazines, needles, thread, tea...too much to list! Hopefully I can post a picture, new at this. Thank you Thank You !!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]548172[/ATTACH]

Quilty-Louise 04-19-2016 05:47 AM

THANK YOU SP, not totally sure of your board name though.

I received my SP box yesterday, and it is an AWESOME box
of goodies.

My computer has decided to do it's only thing for the time
being (until I either get mad enough to fix it or take a big
hammer to it). So with that being said I haven't gotten my
photos uploaded, will try to get them added from my laptop
tonight.

heronfan 04-19-2016 07:21 PM

So glad you liked the package, Colleen. I wasn't sure how it would work out having you two months in a row. Funny you liked the cat fabric. It was the one I was not convinced was a good choice. I hope you enjoy it all.

heronfan 04-19-2016 07:22 PM

Shamrock, if you are willing to share that centerpiece pattern I would love it!