Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April Secret Pal Swap Closes March 31st 4:00pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-secret-pal-swap-closes-march-31st-4-00pm-cst-t276968.html)

JuanitaBean 04-14-2016 05:33 PM

Sent my SP package out today you should have it Sat . or Mon. Hope you like the things I sent you.

JuanitaBean 04-14-2016 05:40 PM

Sent my SP package out today you should have it Sat . or Mon. Hope you like the things I sent you.

heronfan 04-15-2016 06:46 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Thanks to Nancy in Louisiana for my package this month. Beautiful Autumn panel and orange fabric, lots of springtime gardening items, a folded fabric booklet that I'm VERY excited about, gummies to eat and much more.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]547830[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]547831[/ATTACH]

vovoa 04-15-2016 08:00 AM

Wow...awesome package heronfan!

Anoka Quilter 04-15-2016 09:09 AM

It just occurred to me that I have not received any messages from the SP swap all month. Then I realized I never subscribed to the thread.

With that said my SP package is being mailed out today. Here are a few hints for my pal:
You live west of me.
I use to live in this state in my 20's
You have a cat

Happy swapping everyone.

vovoa 04-15-2016 12:09 PM

Thank You SP!

1 Attachment(s)
Received a lovely package from quiltnut4ever!! I'm so excited! I received a LOT of fabric, a Taste of Home magazine (I love to cook), some kids scissors and buttons. Thank you so much Lillian couldn't wait to go through everything!

Gaijin 04-15-2016 08:00 PM

Thank you, Marion!

1 Attachment(s)
I received a lovely package from MarionsQuilts today. She sent me a lovely piece to finish (she did the hard part!) because I indicated that I am up for projects, many fabrics (music-themed and blue), a wonderful pattern, and a sweet card!

Thank you so much for making my day!

Deborah (Gaijin)

sunrise450 04-16-2016 05:59 AM

I received a package from Quilty Louise! I will post a photo tonight from my iPad, I have to let it charge up.
Thank you so much Louise! I love everything! Yellow is my new favorite color. I am already using that tiny thread picker. You are right it is SHARP! Just exactly what I needed.

Quilty-Louise 04-16-2016 07:30 AM

I am so glad you like what I sent. Those are my #1 seam rippers.

Speaking of that it is time for me to order more.

Originally Posted by sunrise450 (Post 7524696)
I received a package from Quilty Louise! I will post a photo tonight from my iPad, I have to let it charge up.
Thank you so much Louise! I love everything! Yellow is my new favorite color. I am already using that tiny thread picker. You are right it is SHARP! Just exactly what I needed.

catjo 04-16-2016 12:38 PM

I received a lovely package from JuanitaBean. She sent me a tote on wheels, and another tote. I love bags! But it is awesome as I am going to Paducah this week. Will sure come in handy. She sent me lovely heart blocks, and 2 patterns, one pattern uses a jelly roll, and I have one of those sitting in my closet and I had not known what I was going to do with it. Well that mystery is solved. I can't post pics for you to drool over as my camera and this site hate each other. Which is hard to believe since I love it. Thank you again JuanitaBean!