Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Azaleas – 2 month Boom Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/azaleas-%96-2-month-boom-group-thread-t317342.html)

sewbizgirl 02-21-2022 03:58 PM

AnnaQuilts and Hav... beautiful blocks. I really love the bird applique.

terriamn 02-21-2022 04:10 PM

Annaquilts and TG, wow more amazing blocks

terriamn 02-21-2022 05:08 PM

Block

2 Attachment(s)
Two for today, Sewbiz and H4B. Hope you like them

Rebaquilts 02-21-2022 07:26 PM

Oh, Wow

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 8538817)
RebaQuilts first block, applique per her request. I hope you like it. I had to add birds because I really like them in applique blocks.

I literally said, ooohhhh, woooowwww when I saw it. Thanks so much, you outdid yourself with this one. Thank you! Hugs!

Annaquilts 02-21-2022 08:36 PM

RebaQuilts block 2

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks Reba! I have been having lots of fun with the bird applique blocks. Here is your second and last block. I really like this one and hope you do too. Maybe not all the way Baltimore album but more folksy, which is more my thing. The pattern is modified from a free online drawing for a tea towel. If you click on it the block will be up right. I was able to use some of the left over material from the other baggy so all together I pretty much used up all your fabric in the blocks. I was really happy about that since you were short on the fabric.

sewbizgirl 02-21-2022 11:49 PM

That last block for Reba is beautiful, Anna! I love it.

Terri, thank you for my pretty block! Perfect seeing!

Rebaquilts 02-22-2022 03:28 AM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 8538890)
Thanks Reba! I have been having lots of fun with the bird applique blocks. Here is your second and last block. I really like this one and hope you do too. Maybe not all the way Baltimore album but more folksy, which is more my thing. The pattern is modified from a free online drawing for a tea towel. If you click on it the block will be up right. I was able to use some of the left over material from the other baggy so all together I pretty much used up all your fabric in the blocks. I was really happy about that since you were short on the fabric.

I absolutely love it, thanks so much. It really is beautiful. I also love folk art, and my fabric for the next boom is a scandi folk art print from spoonflower. Hugs!,

terriamn 02-22-2022 04:20 AM

Anna love your bir, block looks so romantic

travelinggramma 02-22-2022 07:27 AM

I just took a look at Weebly and I hope I have thanked everyone -
Hav4boys all 5 of your blocks for me are so very special - it is difficult sometimes to come up with variety but you aced it

sewbizgirl 02-22-2022 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 8538897)
Terri, thank you for my pretty block! Perfect seeing!

Ack! Meant sewing, not seeing... Hard to type with my chopped finger all wrapped up.

PS, for those of you rooting for my finger graft, it's coming along well. The "piece" has adhered where it was chopped off and looks good so far. I think this is going to work. :)