Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Azaleas – 2 month Boom Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/azaleas-%96-2-month-boom-group-thread-t317342.html)

sewbizgirl 02-22-2022 09:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Janice, and thank you for leading this group! Hope you have a special day!

sewbizgirl 02-22-2022 09:49 AM

Libster, I was just looking at Weebly and noticed in my last block for you the background looks black. Please be assured it's not black, but the same dark aqua in your flowers. It will look better in person!

hav4boys 02-22-2022 10:20 AM

Happy birthday Janice. Hope is it the best one yet!

Rebaquilts 02-22-2022 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 8538981)
For those of you rooting for my finger graft, it's coming along well. The "piece" has adhered where it was chopped off and looks good so far. I think this is going to work. :)

YEAH!!! We are all rooting for your finger graft ;-) Hugs!!

Libster 02-22-2022 01:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Happy Birthday, Janice!! I hope your day is everything you could wish for and then some.

Sewbiz, take care of the finger. Thanks for letting me know about the block background color.

These are my last two blocks. I'll start QAYG with the blocks I made while I wait for all of the blocks to come home. Both of these are for Hav4boys. One of them has whipped my rear pretty well all day. I have never sewn, ripped and resewn a block this many times before. Ever! I finally got away from my machine, went to my friend's and took her out of the house for a while. When I got back home, it went together in 10 minutes flat. Thank you, Lord. Hav4, I hope you like them.

hav4boys 02-22-2022 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Libster (Post 8539038)
Happy Birthday, Janice!! I hope your day is everything you could wish for and then some.

Sewbiz, take care of the finger. Thanks for letting me know about the block background color.

These are my last two blocks. I'll start QAYG with the blocks I made while I wait for all of the blocks to come home. Both of these are for Hav4boys. One of them has whipped my rear pretty well all day. I have never sewn, ripped and resewn a block this many times before. Ever! I finally got away from my machine, went to my friend's and took her out of the house for a while. When I got back home, it went together in 10 minutes flat. Thank you, Lord. Hav4, I hope you like them.

Absolutely stunning!!! I think this will be my favorite quilt ever!

Rebaquilts 02-22-2022 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Libster (Post 8539038)

Hi there, I think these two are for the 3 month group. Hav4boys's two fabrics on the 2 month thread are the chickens and the skulls. But they are definitely beautiful! Hugs!

terriamn 02-22-2022 02:43 PM

Happy Birthday Janice, hope you had a great day.

sewbizgirl 02-22-2022 02:47 PM

Good catch, Rebaquilts!

I think those blocks are terrific! They remind me of a hippie-themed quilt we had a while back, tie-dye and black. So pretty.

Libster 02-22-2022 03:34 PM

You are so right, Rebaquilts! Redoing that block so many times today really has me rattled. Sorry, Janice. I'll post them to the Begonia group now.