Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Azaleas – 2 month Boom Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/azaleas-%96-2-month-boom-group-thread-t317342.html)

GramE 02-22-2022 06:04 PM

2 Attachment(s)
One for HAV4Boys and one for Macybaby. I do believe my brain said Macybaby’s fabric wasn’t busy enough so I made it busier!

hope you had a great day Janice!

Rebaquilts 02-22-2022 06:23 PM

GramE

1 Attachment(s)
Here is an Ohio Teacup for GramE :-) Hugs!!

GramE 02-22-2022 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Rebaquilts (Post 8539110)
Here is an Ohio Teacup for GramE :-) Hugs!!

Love the blues down the star! Thank you.

Rebaquilts 02-22-2022 09:08 PM

Terriamn’s mitten

1 Attachment(s)
Well I just made an Ohio star in a teacup, so I couldn’t let that one go without a mitten for my home state of Michigan. You know Michigan and Ohio have a big football rivalry. So here is a winter mitten for Terriamn. Hugs!!

GramE 02-22-2022 09:40 PM

Well obviously autocorrect got a hold of my post. It’s supposed to say love the blue and the star! :rolleyes:

sewbizgirl 02-22-2022 11:38 PM

Great blocks, GramE and Reba. I love the busy block with fruit and a floating star.

terriamn 02-23-2022 05:58 AM

Reba thank you for my mitten, very fun block

GramE great blocks, lots and los of movement in both blocks

Janice McC 02-23-2022 09:06 AM

Thank you, Boomers, for my birthday wishes! I had a nice day and got to see my family in Asheville who threw me a mini-party complete with what must have been the world's best carrot cake. We're all recuperating from various bugs so it was short and sweet. After we got home, I spent an hour or more looking for two 2 inch squares of fabric that sinisterly disappeared immediately after me sewing them together. Gone. It preoccupied my evening and based on this post, it still is irking the you-know-what out of me. How can that happen?

Anyway, more pressing issues are the four more blocks by GramE and RebaQuilts that have shown up. Lovely work! I'm off to load your pix to Weebly. Have a great day.

GramE 02-23-2022 11:08 AM

Janice, I had exactly that problem last evening. I had a piece of fabric in my hand and then I didn’t. Hide and seek with babies is fun, with fabric, not so much. I felt like I used all my steps up searching for two pieces of fabric. In the end, they were right in front of me. Old age and cold weather is getting to me.

travelinggramma 02-23-2022 11:20 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Old Age?? I went to eye exam and he said there is nothing to be done as I have the old age disease. It must be heredity as my mother heard that from all her doctors. GRR

Anyway - had a few inches of snow which closes our town down - which is fine by me! finished up Hav4boys blocks and Azalea blocks. Hope you like them as much as I do!