Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Birthday Swap 2018/2019 New (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/birthday-swap-2018-2019-new-t294216.html)

Armylady2012 02-13-2018 08:39 AM

Excited to get going with the swap I have all my candies cut and have them packaged in baggies and inside the cards just waiting for the address.

Crispy_Frog 02-13-2018 11:00 AM

I'm ready to go, too! Still got 8 days until we get the first addresses.

Janice McC 02-13-2018 12:30 PM

Oh, holy cow. 38! Lol. I should have checked in earlier. I’m still on “last year’s” thread, current for me, since my birthday is in 10 Days. I see I’ll be pulling up the rear once again for this coming year. We February people rock delayed gratification! :). Sorry, must run. I have more to cut.

trish b 02-13-2018 01:24 PM

I looking forward to this years too. I've been cutting 3 strips from each new fabric I use, they add up fast.
The weather here is lovely, almost full sun and about 47F today. We are promised days in the 30's next week. Not much winter this year.

happylab 02-13-2018 05:41 PM

I have my stripes cut, just need to make the final cut, end of week or weekend project. Looking forward to the new year to begin.

Weather here is like a roller coaster. Yesterday we were high 30, tomorrow in upper 50’s, Thursday s/b near70f. I’m not complaining about the warmer temps in February. So far we have only had 5.5” of snow. No complaints there either. So far i’m Enjoying our winter.

onaemtnest 02-14-2018 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by SheriR (Post 8002420)
What a nice list Barb! Is anyone making a spreadsheet? I can try:D

I'm with you Sheri, I'm hoping someone who has the knowledge will make a spreadsheet for the group again this year. I'd be happy to do it but I don't know how. I've been making a list of color preferences. I guess I should learn more about the computer than just turning it on. :0)

MizMelly 02-14-2018 07:16 AM

I could do a spreadsheet, I worked with Excel for years on the job. I'd be interested in what you ladies want to see listed. Obviously month, names & B-day dates, date mailed? Date received? Anything else?
Let me know if someone else has already taken on the task so we don't duplicate!

Texastam 02-14-2018 07:27 AM

MizMelly-Could you add color preferences to the list of columns in the spreadsheet?

MizMelly 02-14-2018 07:29 AM

Of course! I just don't remember what folks said they liked. I can go back and research that, and anyone who hasn't weighed in yet can add their preferences to the discussion and I'll add to their column.

MizMelly 02-14-2018 08:33 AM

Ok, I just tried to upload this spreadsheet and I'm getting an "invalid file" message. Not sure why it won't let me attach an excel file to this message. It's not that big of a file. Does anyone have any ideas?