Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Birthday Swap 2018/2019 New (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/birthday-swap-2018-2019-new-t294216.html)

barbarakibler23 09-22-2018 06:23 PM

IceLeopard glad to see you are feeling better.

Lstew2212 09-23-2018 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by IceLeopard (Post 8131495)
Hellow to the group. Extreme apologies to the August and September birthday girls. I dind't get your stuff out on time; i have just gottenout of the hospital. I've had what the neurologist is calling a status migraine for the past 7 weeks and could barely see straight. No quilting, no reading., nothing but hoping it would end soon. Or I would die, one or the other.

no cards, just the candies, but they are ready and going out in Monda's mail.

Glad to hear you are on the mend. Prayers for further healing. Hugs to you

givio 09-23-2018 08:53 AM

IceLeopard, I've gone through hard times when I wished to have an end to the hard time or an end to life too! Sometimes one wonders why the life is so difficult! When I kept my heart open to people, it seemed like I always met someone who benefited from my empathy, which helped to make me accept with grace what I'd went through. Anyway, just a thought for you! I'm glad you are home from the hospital. That always seems a step forward to better times.

Jane Quilter 09-24-2018 11:52 AM

October Birthday Ladies: Your cards are mailed.....keep an eye out at your mailbox!

and IceLeopard: Take care of yourself, and get well soon!

JENNR8R 09-24-2018 01:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh My! The fun begins! :D I found the first envelope from Gaigin in the mailbox today! Thank you!!!

I'm going to open one envelope every day to make the fun last a long time!

barbarakibler23 09-24-2018 02:13 PM

Girl after my <3...... I am an organizer too JENNR8R. LOVE YOUR CHART!

Patrick's Mom 09-24-2018 03:39 PM

October birthday girls, candies were mailed today!

WMUTeach 09-24-2018 05:20 PM

I use a chart too. It makes it so easy to keep track of who has been sent to and who I have received from. Mine is set up by month with double columns Sent and the other Received. This works for me. We all organize differently. Think this is the third or fourth year I have done this. It feels so good to know when all are mailed and to then be able to acknowledge who has contributed to my stash of wee little squares.

I will mail out envelopes on October first! They are all addressed but need some personal touches.

jaba 09-24-2018 06:26 PM

My cards are all packed and ready to go to Florida. They will be sent sometime next week when I get everything unpacked and sorted. Everyone will still receive on time.
Don't look forward to the driving for 3 days but sure look forward to the nice warm weather. Cooling off real quick here in Wyoming

JuanitaBean 09-24-2018 10:05 PM

Sent all my Candies out to day.