Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Birthday Swap 2018/2019 New (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/birthday-swap-2018-2019-new-t294216.html)

bjsmith57 05-22-2018 09:02 AM

I mailed all (4) four of the June birthday packages today.

bjsmith57

JuanitaBean 05-22-2018 09:19 AM

Mailing 3 of the candies out today need to get more stamps for 4th one.

Crispy_Frog 05-22-2018 09:23 AM

I want to do the mystery, too!

travelinggramma 05-22-2018 01:29 PM

Just put June envelopes in mail. So very glad I was organized and ready for the entire year this time around - sure makes it easier when life gets busy! Hopefully you four will all get all your birthday wishes on time.

WMUTeach 05-22-2018 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 (Post 8062426)
For the month of JUNE.......

Everyone who sends their package to the birthday girls and they receive them on or before her birthday will be put in a drawing for a prize. All 4 packages must be on time.:thumbup:

Who loves prizes!!!!!

I do! I do! I do! I addressed my envelops this afternoon and all I need to do is stuff them and put those little bug-a-boos in the mail box. After the holiday.... or maybe before.

Saturday is my guild work day for this month. I see dark and medium 2.5 squares in my basket of work for the day. Oops, better check, I may need more. I have been a busy girl and don't have a many as I had in January! :D

Jane Quilter 05-22-2018 05:18 PM

Mine are packed, addressed , and stamped. Now if they would grow legs and walk themselves to the post office I would be done. Happy Birthday, ladies. They will be at the PO by friday, for sure.

barbarakibler23 05-22-2018 05:30 PM

I mailed out my June birthday packages!!!!

givio 05-22-2018 06:12 PM

I didn't know you could get a ticket expunged. Hm! I wonder if that is something that can be done in all the states, or only some of them? I never heard of that before. I can't imagine that car insurance companies wouldn't be in the know... expunging means it's not public to know anymore, right?

sewbizgirl 05-22-2018 07:19 PM

Yes Giv, expunged means taken off your record. When the insurance co. checks, they won’t find anything. It has to be your first ticket in so many years tho, or the traffic school/expungement isn’t offered.

Faintly Artistic 05-22-2018 07:29 PM

MizMelly, so bummed to hear about your accident! Let me know if you need anything.

What a pain...happened to my husband a couple of years ago, he was turning left and some young woman plowed into him. Never even slowed down cuz she was trying to beat the yellow light. Of course, he got the ticket...

I passed my school exam this morning, now on to the state/national test in a couple of weeks. It was Hard, so many of the terms are similar and they really try to confuse you with minute details. It let me know what areas to study harder for the big one coming up.

I will try and get my candies in the mail in the next day or 2. They are cut, but not in the cards yet...