Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Birthday Swap 2018/2019 New (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/birthday-swap-2018-2019-new-t294216.html)

Jane Quilter 05-21-2018 11:58 AM

I'm ready for the June birthday gals! I love sending these cards!

IceLeopard 05-21-2018 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by pinkflowers (Post 8062123)
I sewed my 120 groups of 3's over the weekend - that was fun! I had to make sure that was done before I leave for my trip for DC for the week to visit my daughter and her husband. Last saw them on Thanksgiving (2017) when they drove up. So looking forward to seeing them again! Just me going this time. Leaving DH home.

Silly husband of mine -- he saw me kitting up an EPP project to take along, and he says, "You really think you'll have time to sew?" Well, of course - there's always time for a few stitches here and there! Sewing everyday keeps me a bit less crazy!! :D

Mine no longer asks that! After 44+ years, he knows that if I don't have something to do with my hands while we visit or travel, I will be climbing the walls in 3 days or less.

JuanitaBean 05-21-2018 03:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Look at all lovely card I got , Thank you all for making my Birthday Special.

Just opened my B-Day cards was trying to wait till I got them all, but I'm going to do the mystery quilt. I don't want to get behind and going to use this years candies for this quilt. 3 more candies to go.

Will do feedback later, I have a quilt that I have to get out by tomorrow.

barbarakibler23 05-21-2018 03:32 PM

Wow sounds like a lot of big changes for you faintly Artistic! Congrats on finishing real estate school. Good luck with your test!

Originally Posted by Faintly Artistic (Post 8062082)
Should be getting the June addresses soon. Time is flying right now! Where did May go?!? 3 of my younguns just graduated from community college, I'm through real estate school and studying for the big test. And we are still needing to get the last few things unpacked from our recent move. Lots of changes around here...I feel like I am trying to squeeze in as much time sewing as I can before I start work. I know many women work, have families, and still have time to get everything done and have time to quilt; but it will be a big adjustment for me after having been the stay home person for the last 27 years...I recently told the guild I just joined (another first for me) that I'm retiring from being the stay home mom and going back to work!

barbarakibler23 05-21-2018 04:02 PM

I will be sending out the June birthdays hopefully tonight. I am just checking on one birthday address.

Barb

barbarakibler23 05-21-2018 04:33 PM

Juanita Bean...that sure looks like fun!<:)

barbarakibler23 05-21-2018 05:48 PM

June Birthday Addresses are in your PM box. Please let me know if you did not receive a message from me.

Please make sure you mail these to reach the birthday girl on time.

Barb

givio 05-21-2018 07:36 PM

A table full of fun, JuanitaBean. :-)

barbarakibler23 05-21-2018 07:48 PM

For the month of June.......

Everyone who sends their package to the birthday girls and they receive them on or before her birthday will be put in a drawing for a prize. All 4 packages must be on time.:thumbup:

Who loves prizes!!!!!

givio 05-21-2018 07:51 PM

I bet all people who love prizes will be sending birthday greetings early, not particularly on time! lol