Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 20 - Hummingbird 2 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-20-hummingbird-2-month-group-t293771.html)

Janice McC 01-08-2018 05:25 PM

Yes, I’m sure she did. She brought four more today. And she’s a regular gem, that lady. :). By the way, I believe we’re up to nine sets of F8s received for our group and more are in transit. Guess I better make my final decision on which fabrics to send. Heavens, I cannot be the last one.

Originally Posted by Cheesehead (Post 7979294)
Hope the mail carrier had his/her Wheaties this morning, mine are out for delivery today too!

Jan

Janice McC 01-08-2018 05:27 PM

I’ll take pix of your fabrics for you, ljdugas. :)

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 (Post 7979194)
I can't take pictures so sad.I love seeing the blocks so everyone will have to wait till they get the ones i make.I have tried many times but i use a lap top just can't do it,sorry

Janice McC 01-09-2018 06:33 AM

F8s update: I've received from those in bold print. Those who have packages confirmed in transit are in italics.

Bibliostone
Bluelady
Bootsy
Cheesehead
Givio
Hav4Boys
Jaba

Janice McC
Joanelizbay
Libster
LJDugas

MonaG
NanaKathy55
QuilterMomma
Sewbizgirl
Terriamn

As usual, anyone who spots an error, email me please and I'll fix it. Thanks!

givio 01-09-2018 06:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I liked the thought of brown when it was talked about a while ago, so I decided to send brown fabric. I'd like the finished project to look scrappy, so I've chosen all different fabrics, so each person in the group has something different. I'm also sending a bit of color fabric with each. The brown will maybe seem like a dark neutral, or a blender, and you are welcome to add any print with any colors you want to use! I plan to mail tomorrow. Here is a picture of the browns. The camera flash sorta washed out the picture, the browns are really richer in person--

sewbizgirl 01-09-2018 10:28 PM

Oh, those fabrics are beautiful, Givio! Several look Civil War-ish.

Janice McC 01-10-2018 05:28 AM

2 Attachment(s)
These are LJDugas31's fabrics for Hummingbird. Both are very pretty. :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]586850[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]586851[/ATTACH]

Kassaundra 01-10-2018 05:45 AM

I know I'm not in this group, but I know the one I would pick.

Originally Posted by givio (Post 7980128)
I liked the thought of brown when it was talked about a while ago, so I decided to send brown fabric. I'd like the finished project to look scrappy, so I've chosen all different fabrics, so each person in the group has something different. I'm also sending a bit of color fabric with each. The brown will maybe seem like a dark neutral, or a blender, and you are welcome to add any print with any colors you want to use! I plan to mail tomorrow. Here is a picture of the browns. The camera flash sorta washed out the picture, the browns are really richer in person--

Libster 01-10-2018 06:02 AM

Love them both, but that cream is gor-ge-ous!

Kassaundra 01-10-2018 06:04 AM

That batik looks like a Monet painting.

Janice McC 01-10-2018 06:52 AM

So do we :)

Originally Posted by Kassaundra (Post 7980296)
I know I'm not in this group, but I know the one I would pick.