Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 20 - Hummingbird 2 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-20-hummingbird-2-month-group-t293771.html)

Janice McC 01-10-2018 07:06 AM

Joanelizbay, with your fabric, you want to go with the blue in the text. The text has shades of blue. Should I go with only the darkest blue or may I use a couple of are blues that found in the text?

joanelizbay 01-10-2018 07:14 AM

I thought I asked for the darker blue or close to it in the sentence "the lord is my shepherd" but I had to hand write a couple of notes since I ran out of typed ones. Any blue you think will match will be fine. Ill have to use the text blocks to fill in around the Carpenter square fabric I sent so trying to match the blues if possible, or close to it. Thanks for asking

sewbizgirl 01-10-2018 09:26 AM

LJDugas, your fabrics are gorgeous! I'm excited to start playing!

hav4boys 01-10-2018 09:34 AM

Of all the fabric, I am looking forward to yours the most. I cannot wait to make a block.

Originally Posted by joanelizbay (Post 7980350)
I thought I asked for the darker blue or close to it in the sentence "the lord is my shepherd" but I had to hand write a couple of notes since I ran out of typed ones. Any blue you think will match will be fine. Ill have to use the text blocks to fill in around the Carpenter square fabric I sent so trying to match the blues if possible, or close to it. Thanks for asking

joanelizbay 01-10-2018 01:03 PM

I love this kind of fabric that Hobby Lobby handles..religious themes but not overboard. Thanks Hav

ljdugas31 01-10-2018 03:27 PM

Showbizgirl thank you.

ljdugas31 01-10-2018 03:28 PM

Janice Thank You very much for posting my fabric

QuilterMomma 01-10-2018 03:39 PM

I have a couple of those browns Gevo.

Some really pretty fabrics to work with. I will be real good this time. Once I am done with your fabric, if I have not used it all up, will cut it into useable squares and hst so it will go in a drawer instead of a large pile of scraps to be cut up. LOL

Janice McC 01-10-2018 03:55 PM

You are welcome! 😉

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 (Post 7980616)
Janice Thank You very much for posting my fabric

givio 01-10-2018 04:34 PM

Kassaundra, send me a pm with your mailing address and if I have some of that fabric left, I can send you some. :-)
joanelizbay, You hand wrote only a couple? :-) My printer was out of ink, so I reverted to my hand. On the 15th note there was not a part of my hand that didn't have a cramp. Just think of the hand strength and penmanship of 'ye olde time' scribe-- what a gift they had!
QM, this is my thought exactly! When Janice said we could keep the leftover scraps rather than return them with the owner's block, I immediately thought that I would make HSTs with the scraps. :-)
I was thinking that fabric looked like marbles underwater and I was looking through squinted eyes because of the sun shining on them. But a Monet painting is a good description too!