Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 20 - Hummingbird 2 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-20-hummingbird-2-month-group-t293771.html)

sewbizgirl 01-10-2018 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 (Post 7980613)
Showbizgirl thank you.

I'm sewbizgirl... never been in show business, but I've been in the sewing business most of my adult life! :D

You are welcome... I can't wait to play with your fabric.

givio 01-10-2018 04:45 PM

Wasn't there a post just the other day where Showbizgirl was talking with Lobster? :-)

Janice, I've sent my F8s to you today.

Janice McC 01-11-2018 05:46 AM

Another F8s update: I've received from those in bold print. Those who have packages confirmed in transit are in italics. We've got at least one package delayed probably due to weather. As there's still a week, it shouldn't be a problem.

Bibliostone
Bluelady
Bootsy - delayed in transit
Cheesehead
Givio
Hav4Boys
Jaba
Janice McC

Joanelizbay
Libster
LJDugas

MonaG
NanaKathy55
QuilterMomma
Sewbizgirl
Terriamn

Janice McC 01-11-2018 10:14 AM

****Givio....please check your email. Important. Shipping issue! Thanks.****

Janice McC 01-11-2018 11:37 AM

Bootsy, your package just arrived but now Givio’s is delayed. Good grief.

I've received from those in bold print. Those who have packages confirmed in transit are in italics.

Bibliostone
Bluelady
Bootsy
Cheesehead
Givio - delayed???
Hav4Boys
Jaba
Janice McC

Joanelizbay
Libster
LJDugas

MonaG
NanaKathy55
QuilterMomma
Sewbizgirl
Terriamn

bibliostone 01-11-2018 04:05 PM

Janice, I just emailed you my tracking number. When my package arrives, it will be well packaged. I had it sealed in the plastic bag that we get our mail order medicine in because I did not have any of the padded envelopes. It would have been about $9.00 to mail it, so I asked the mail clerk if they had any of the padded flat-rate envelopes and surprise, surprise, he had one. So I just slipped my package into the padded envelope and off it went.

Janice McC 01-12-2018 05:17 AM

Givio, latest tracking shows it’s now where it should be and is not being returned. Go figure. :)

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 7981007)
****Givio....please check your email. Important. Shipping issue! Thanks.****

Janice McC 01-12-2018 06:19 AM

Important for both groups

Reminder! I require good communication. Right now I've multiple packages coming in and I've not gotten tracking info on them so I don't know if they are for me or for DH's business. Could easily be either. Please find the time to email me your tracking info. Not knowing and having to track down people and packages is not the best use of my time for this swap. Thanks for assisting by following the rules.

Also, all F8s are due in my hands on the 18th. That's Thursday of next week. As Monday is a legal holiday, anyone shipping as late as Tuesday will probably miss the deadline unless you mail Express. Please ship by tomorrow. Thank you.

terriamn 01-12-2018 10:34 AM

So excited my 1,000 blocks arrived, now while i’m Fighting week 3 of this virus I have something new to look at while dozing on the couch

Janice McC 01-12-2018 11:02 AM

I really enjoy paging through it. Sometimes that's all I want, to look at pretty pix and mull ideas. Hope you are well very soon.

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 7981502)
So excited my 1,000 blocks arrived, now while i’m Fighting week 3 of this virus I have something new to look at while dozing on the couch