Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 20 - Hummingbird 2 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-20-hummingbird-2-month-group-t293771.html)

Cheesehead 01-03-2018 06:40 AM

Terri, the little girl in your avatar that is wearing a red velvet dress with fur cuffs is the same style dress that my bridesmaids wore at our wedding. They carried muffs with flowers on them. Tomorrow is our 49th wedding anniversary and it was sub zero temperatures that day too. My father and father in law brought jumper cables to the reception to make sure everyone's car started for their trip home.

Jan

joanelizbay 01-03-2018 06:44 AM

We had a heat wave today! After -9 yesterday morning it was a warm 21 at 6:30 this morning! I laugh at my twin brother. Hes always posting the warm balmy temps of Cape Coral Florida all year...Hes in Virginia this week seeing his grandson and is shocked at the 22 degree weather and snow!! I told him Karma got him! :)

Janice McC 01-03-2018 06:52 AM

This is your fearless leader...thank you to everyone who has already replied to my email. Great job.

This is your fellow Boomer...woo hoo! I'm a Hummie!!!!

Cheesehead 01-03-2018 07:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is the fabric I have chose for this Boom.[ATTACH=CONFIG]586481[/ATTACH]

Kassaundra 01-03-2018 07:19 AM

Bestill my fussy cutting heart.

Originally Posted by Cheesehead (Post 7975555)
This is the fabric I have chose for this Boom.[ATTACH=CONFIG]586481[/ATTACH]

Libster 01-03-2018 07:22 AM

That fabric is so pretty, Cheesehead.
Joan, I see where Florida has ice everywhere with frozen fountains. Your brother may be in for an even bigger shock when he gets back home.
I've mailed my F8s this morning and done the obligatory run for bread and sandwich makings. Apparently, the storm is shifting a little more to the west and that puts me in the rough part of the path. Everybody stay safe and warm. This is a great time to stay in and off the roads if possible.

ljdugas31 01-03-2018 07:52 AM

Will be sending my package out today! Love our names.This little hummingbird is so ready to begin.

jaba 01-03-2018 08:07 AM

No ice in Mulberry, FL., but lots of rain last night and today. It's a whopping 49 deg., cold here for sure, if we were in Wyoming I'd think we were having a heat wave. Below zero there and snowing.
I'm sending my F8's today, they're all prepped, note written and ready for all of you to help me make a quilt.

QuilterMomma 01-03-2018 09:10 AM

Replied to email.
It is nice here at the moment, in WA. We have clear skies and sunshine to soak up. It is supposed to snow again, but only half an inch.
Have my fabric pre-washed, will try to get a photo posted in next couple of days. Ready to have some humming fun.

sewbizgirl 01-03-2018 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by bootsy (Post 7975444)
We are going to get slammed. Storm tomorrow about 8-14 inches high wind not going to be nice around here going to be a long winter with all this snow won't be leaving us soon Good old New England you never know

Stay safe, Bootsie. Will be thinking of you. :hug: