Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 20 - Hummingbird 2 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-20-hummingbird-2-month-group-t293771.html)

Janice McC 01-31-2018 04:27 AM

NanaKathy , you’ve been busy. Pretty blocks. Terriamn, pretty block for Sewbiz. This is one I’ve never tried. Nice!

bootsy 01-31-2018 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by NanaKathy55 (Post 7993990)
Have a few blocks done..This one is for Bootsy

Thank you for my block it's gorgeous will look great with all the other blocks that I have.

Janice McC 01-31-2018 05:15 AM

Thank you for my very pretty block, NK. :)

Originally Posted by NanaKathy55 (Post 7993993)
This block is for Janice McC

Janice McC 01-31-2018 05:29 AM

Good morning. How's everyone today? Did you see this morning's lunar eclipse? It was only partial here but still very bright although slightly obscured by clouds. I want to tell you your blocks are amazing, repeat Boomers and Newbies alike. Thank you all for your efforts. You're also doing a fine job shrinking the photos and putting names to your pix. Very helpful. :)

Looks like blocks and pix are slowing down a bit so I've got more stitching time. I'm more than half way though my blocks so I'll be taking my time from here on out. I always feel the need to pop out half quickly, though not as quickly as some of you, in case something happens. I worry that one time I'll be stuck making them all in the last week because we've had a crisis of some sort. Now at least I won't have them all to do at the last minute. Time to relax and enjoy the process of stitching a bit more.

I'm off. Today is errand and appointment day for me and for mom. First stop, haircuts. Time to trim the mop on my head. Enjoy your day, Boomers.

givio 01-31-2018 05:55 AM

A whole quilt made with the blocks for Libster from Janice and Sewbizgirl would be interesting to see! They are so similar in the middle, and I wonder what pattern the outer triangles of the two blocks would make throughout a whole quilt top? If I had that EQ program, I'd take a look to see.

terriamn 01-31-2018 06:34 AM

Sewbiz my machine is a Janome Horizon.

Bringing lots of sunscreen I wear a face lotion with SPF 20 and add sunscreen of 30.

Janice love Libster’s block

Nana Kathy mine is great, thank you

AnnieQuilts 01-31-2018 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 7994035)

Y'all, I had no idea there were machines that told you when the bobbin was nearly out! What kind of machines are they?

Babylock and Viking/Husqvarna

Cheesehead 01-31-2018 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by Cheesehead (Post 7993945)
I have a machine that will stop and beep when there is only about 6-12 inches left of bobbin thread, it's a dandy feature to have.

Brother Dream Machine and Babylock Ellegante

jaba 01-31-2018 07:34 AM

I have the Dream Machine also and the Singer beeps too. Cheesehead, love the block, it's perfect, thank you.

QuilterMomma 01-31-2018 09:01 AM

2 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]588135[/ATTACH]Made for Hav4boys by quiltermomma. I am hoping this block will work. If not, I have a second as well.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]588136[/ATTACH]
Let me know which one to send.