Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 22, 3 month group - Later (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-22-3-month-group-later-t302396.html)

sewbizgirl 04-23-2019 09:25 AM

Pretty blocks, Klaws! Love that Perfect Petals pattern.

terriamn 04-23-2019 09:32 AM

Pretty blocks Klaws, love mine. Thank you

Ivy and Millie are precious Sewbiz.

Cheesehead 04-23-2019 10:50 AM

Congratulations on the weight loss Terri!

SBG, those babies are just darling!

Janice, it will be great to have your son living closer to home. Hope everything works out perfectly for him and his new girlfriend!

Libster 04-23-2019 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 8244143)
Exciting, Janice.... but all that is definitely on their timetable, and not ours. :o

"Good things come to those who wait"!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]611979[/ATTACH]
Millie (as the Pope), 2 months old

[ATTACH=CONFIG]611980[/ATTACH]
Ivy, 3 weeks old

Sewbiz, your babies are so precious! And now you have three to smooch on and cuddle! Lucky you. I'm waiting for my 5th great-grand any day now.

Kassaundra 04-23-2019 02:10 PM

Klaws, thanks so much I love my perfect petals block.

Terri glad your on the road to solid food again.

Sewbiz, adorableness.

Janice hoping your patience pays off.

hav4boys 04-23-2019 02:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]611993[/ATTACH]
Here are Hyde and Hendrix on Easter Sunday. Never let the young men hide the eggs. Half the eggs were to high for Hyde to reach.

sewbizgirl 04-23-2019 06:32 PM

What sweet little fellas, Hav! <3<3

When ours were small we didn't really "hide" the eggs, just placed them around on the ground, more or less. They get so excited when they find one!

I was so surprised that the kids don't do this in England, nor color eggs. When my daughter lived there, I went to visit at Easter. Her husband's two little nieces had never heard of coloring and/or hiding eggs! I had brought the egg dye kit with me and we got some eggs and boiled them, then colored them with the girls. Then we had the egg hunt. They absolutely loved it! They wanted us to hide them over and over, and then they ended up hiding the eggs for the adults to find. So much fun.

terriamn 04-24-2019 04:26 AM

H4B, darling little boys.

Sewbiz didn’t know that about England and the colored eggs. Very interesting

hav4boys 04-24-2019 09:42 AM

That would have been so much fun SBG.

I would have just put the eggs on the ground, but my sons felt Hyde needed to work to find them.

Kassaundra 04-24-2019 03:38 PM

It is a dreary day here, and my plans got changed for the day leaving me a "free" day. Did I spend it cleaning house (which I should have) no, how about sewing one of the many projects I have in the works and cluttering my sewing space (and adjoining areas, and tertiary areas lol lol lol) no. So what did I spend my day on ...................................... designing fabric for the upcoming Zuni quilt, seriously I have fabric coming out of my ears not enough places to store what I have and I find fabric I can't live w/o when I go to the fabric store, but here I sit designing fabric for sashing and cornerstones, fabric that if I go ahead a buy it will be ridiculously priced. I've done the math several times and still can't believe the sashing will take 3 yards!!!! I think I need an intervention!