Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 22, 3 month group - Later (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-22-3-month-group-later-t302396.html)

Janice McC 02-12-2019 05:39 PM

Without question, be honored. Dogs generally love everyone, cats are particular. Consider yourself among the chosen few. :)

Originally Posted by Kassaundra (Post 8209615)
I don't know whether to be ashamed or honored. The stray cat that Gary worked so hard to tame and who is now a committed pet cat heard me driving home today. She came out the front door and greeted me, walking over to the edge of the driveway and asking to be petted and carried in, like .................................................. ... a................................................. ..................... gulp .................................................. ...... dog!

Lstew2212 02-13-2019 04:08 AM

I am loving all the blocks made so far. I love the piecing part of making a quilt. I am waiting for everybody's fabric pieces so the Magic can begin.

terriamn 02-13-2019 06:08 AM

Funny Kass I didn’t see the “feet” till I was downloading your post then saw them immediately b4 I even read your message.

Yes you are now a loved cat momma, quite an honor.

Janice McC 02-13-2019 06:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Good morning, Later. Today, most of you will receive your f8s. Don't forget to count the packages before you start playing with them. Everyone in this group will have 19 except for the one or two people who sent an extra f8 to start with. You will have 20.

This is my block for Vikkim. :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]608394[/ATTACH]
The colors of your batik are soft and lovely and I hope you feel the fabrics compliment it.

mjpEncinitas 02-13-2019 06:58 AM

And I love Free Motion Quilting the quilts after they’re pieced. I join the boom to practice piecing and creativity. Piecing is a challenge for me.

Originally Posted by Lstew2212 (Post 8209768)
I am loving all the blocks made so far. I love the piecing part of making a quilt. I am waiting for everybody's fabric pieces so the Magic can begin.

sewbizgirl 02-13-2019 07:11 AM

Beautiful blocks, Jaba. Will be thinking of you today as you go through those scans. Praying they show what is going on and that it is NOT cancer.

Love Vikkim's block! The batiks are gorgeous.

terriamn 02-13-2019 07:56 AM

Janice very pretty love the block

Cheesehead 02-13-2019 11:15 AM

My package arrived this morning, everything has been counted and is A~OK! Now I can't wait to dive into all of your packages and play with your F8's:thumbup:.

Cheese

Libster 02-13-2019 11:36 AM

Yep, got mine today too. My count is 19.

PamelaOry 02-13-2019 11:40 AM

Beautiful block! Now I’m starting to second guess my fabric. Well....too late now, you guys are stuck with it. I’ll do better next time. (My pattern is going to keep getting smaller until I’m sending a calico) :)

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 8209828)
Good morning, Later. Today, most of you will receive your f8s. Don't forget to count the packages before you start playing with them. Everyone in this group will have 19 except for the one or two people who sent an extra f8 to start with. You will have 20.

This is my block for Vikkim. :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]608394[/ATTACH]
The colors of your batik are soft and lovely and I hope you feel the fabrics compliment it.