Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 22, 3 month group - Later (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-22-3-month-group-later-t302396.html)

Janice McC 02-26-2019 05:00 AM

Good morning. Kassaundra and Jaba, beautiful blocks! This group is doing a great job. So happy to be stitching this round with all of you. I keep looking at PamelaOry’s fabric. I’ve got my colors selected but there are so many options I’d like to try, I’m having trouble picking one block. :). May that be my toughest problem today. Happy Tuesday all.

Jaba, will email you later today or possibly tomorrow. Today’s full to the brim with “stuff”.

terriamn 02-26-2019 09:23 AM

Jaba beautiful blocks, funny thing is the pattern you used for Kassandra’s was the same one I was going to use. Funny.

Kass I agree with GramE you are a magician.

Surgeon’s office called and said stay on liquid diet if infection is bacterial it will respond to the antibodics ( think I have heard this b4 ) waiting on cultures b4 they cancel surgery. Talk about emotions going from one extreme to another

PamelaOry 02-26-2019 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 8216491)
...I keep looking at PamelaOry’s fabric. I’ve got my colors selected but there are so many options I’d like to try, I’m having trouble picking one block. :). May that be my toughest problem today. Happy Tuesday all.

...”.

. Feel free to make more than one. Shall I send more fabric? ;)

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 8216665)

Surgeon’s office called and said stay on liquid diet if infection is bacterial it will respond to the antibodics ( think I have heard this b4 ) waiting on cultures b4 they cancel surgery. Talk about emotions going from one extreme to another

Fingers and toes crossed for you Terri.

terriamn 02-26-2019 11:55 AM

Feel better today then in weeks. Actually did some housework.

Jaba would you share where you got the Gem pattern from. I love it, show casts the focal fabric so well

Janice McC 02-26-2019 12:42 PM

Sure, send me a yard. I've got about a dozen I want to make with it. It totally charms me. :) :) :)

Originally Posted by PamelaOry (Post 8216746)
. Feel free to make more than one. Shall I send more fabric? ;)

jaba 02-26-2019 01:29 PM

terriam these are the measurements that I use for a 12" block.
center is 6 1/8" square- (green print)
strips for the sides 2- 1 7/8" X 6 1/8" (lavender sides)
2- 1 7/8" X 8 7/8"
for the insert triangles 2- 3 7/8" sqs. cut in half for the triangles (green)
for all the out side 6 3 7/8" sqs. cut in half for triangles also (pink print)

Easy pattern, just compare it with the pic

terriamn 02-26-2019 02:01 PM

Thanks Jaba

Surgery has been postponed to the 25th and only if they can get infection under control

Lstew2212 02-26-2019 03:44 PM

Terriamn, I will say special prayers the infection will go away before the 25th. :hug:

Mousie 02-26-2019 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by PamelaOry (Post 8209613)
I had a similar thought Kass... I thought somone built a relaxing snowman!

same here :D

travelinggramma 02-26-2019 04:56 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Terri - another month to build up strength. Will keep you in my prayers.
I have been so focused on making blocks. I do so enjoy finding the right fabric and pattern.
Klaws - I so missed your Christmas fabric but made a star just for you.
LStew - the green really matches yours - and I did a happy dance when I found the orange with orange dots.
MJP - your fabric always stretches me. I love it, but have to find the right pattern for all the fussy cutting
Our over 20" of snow is melting fast as we have been having temps in the 50's. We are back to our normal!