Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 23 - Early Birds 2 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-23-early-birds-2-month-group-t305868.html)

Janice McC 07-24-2019 03:44 AM

Good morning, all. Quick fyi that I've already received one set of F8s and one third more of the f8s packages are in the mail and half of those will arrive today. Woo hoo! DH has a biz dinner tonight so I think I'll be playing with your fabrics!

Reminder: still need email response from marija, lstew2212 and smglover207. Thanks!

Janice McC 07-25-2019 06:36 AM

I’ve just had an email from smglover207 and she’s been busy but is still very much on board. Yay! Now I’m waiting on lstew2212 and marija to check in and reply to my group email. Lstew2212 and marija, check your emails please! Thanks!

terriamn 07-25-2019 10:55 AM

Oh boy you should see how pretty my clothesline is. Took one load off and the second is hanging. All 4 yard batches of fabric for future booms.

Queenbarbiej 07-25-2019 11:22 AM

Oh terriamn you are such a tease. No pictures.

Janice McC 07-25-2019 02:33 PM

Well, Terriamn, I suppose I’ll just have to keep running the Booms until you go through your stash. Ummm. What decade will that be, do you think? Roflol

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 8280979)
Oh boy you should see how pretty my clothesline is. Took one load off and the second is hanging. All 4 yard batches of fabric for future booms.

terriamn 07-25-2019 03:34 PM

think I would have to live to be 300 to even make a dent in my stash

Libster 07-25-2019 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 8281037)
Well, Terriamn, I suppose I’ll just have to keep running the Booms until you go through your stash. Ummm. What decade will that be, do you think? Roflol

Janice, promises, promises!

Janice McC 07-26-2019 06:24 AM

Lol, Terriamn and Libster! Well, I’ve got to run at least a few more because I’ve got fabric in my stash earmarked for Booms, too.

Mona G 07-26-2019 09:00 AM

I am getting my fabric ready today as I have an unplanned afternoon off - not feeling the best so decided to come home early from work.
I am sending everyone a different color and asking that they only use that color or fabrics that read the color they received, as many or as few fabric as they choose can be included.
I am going to put this small quilt together with the QAG method, my first attempt.
I have three quilts waiting for the binding and hope to get at least all of the binding sewn on the front so I an start the hand sewing.

Libster 07-26-2019 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Mona G (Post 8281387)
I am getting my fabric ready today as I have an unplanned afternoon off - not feeling the best so decided to come home early from work.
I am sending everyone a different color and asking that they only use that color or fabrics that read the color they received, as many or as few fabric as they choose can be included.
I am going to put this small quilt together with the QAG method, my first attempt.
I have three quilts waiting for the binding and hope to get at least all of the binding sewn on the front so I an start the hand sewing.

Mona, I'm asking so I understand what you want exactly: Are you asking for different shades of the same color we receive to be used in the block we make for you?