Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 23 - Early Birds 2 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-23-early-birds-2-month-group-t305868.html)

Macybaby 08-19-2019 03:03 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is a small sampling of the treats I made for the office open house - we had a good turnout - and I overheard several people say they came specifically to sign up for the quilt raffle.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]616365[/ATTACH]

And here is the finished quilt from the Sooner block swap. The block in the lower right has a square of fabric from all the other participants.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]616366[/ATTACH]

terriamn 08-19-2019 03:17 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Macybaby your treats look delicious and your finished Sooner quilt is stunning

My 3 for today. First for Libster
[ATTACH=CONFIG]616369[/ATTACH]
Next is for QueenBarbie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]616370[/ATTACH]
third is for Mona, there are three different fabrics in the block
[ATTACH=CONFIG]616371[/ATTACH]

Libster 08-19-2019 04:06 PM

Thank you, Terri, for my pretty star. Love it.

Macybaby, the quilt is gorgeous and the treats look so good. I'd buy a raffle ticket for that one too.

hav4boys 08-19-2019 05:58 PM

Love every blocks. The kitties make me smile. There are going to make a fun quilt.

Janice McC 08-20-2019 02:16 AM

Terriamn, you are on a roll making blocks. Lovely!

Macybaby, the quilt turned out beautifully! It's so bright and cheery! Congratulations. And the treats look delish.

Originally Posted by Macybaby (Post 8291382)
Here is a small sampling of the treats I made for the office open house - we had a good turnout - and I overheard several people say they came specifically to sign up for the quilt raffle.

And here is the finished quilt from the Sooner block swap. The block in the lower right has a square of fabric from all the other participants.

Janice McC 08-20-2019 02:51 AM

Quick note that the gallery is glitching on a select few pictures. It duplicates some photos and others it seems to drop. I cannot get a handle on it but as I find the goofs, I'll try to fix them. Thanks.

Lstew2212 08-20-2019 02:54 AM

Macybaby, Those treats look yummy, and the quilt is beautiful. I love the idea of putting a sample of everybody's fabric into a block. Great Idea.

Originally Posted by Macybaby (Post 8291382)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]616365[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]616366[/ATTACH]

Queenbarbiej 08-20-2019 03:19 AM

Wonderful quilt Macybaby. It's nice to see all the different blocks. I'm not a fan of bright quilts but I really like yours. I think its the white that makes the quilt. Thank you Terri for the lovely block.

terriamn 08-20-2019 04:18 AM

Libster thank you so much for the lovely bonus block. Looks like the bunnies are chasing each other.

SuziSew 08-20-2019 05:26 AM

Originally Posted by Lstew2212 (Post 8291514)
Macybaby, Those treats look yummy, and the quilt is beautiful. I love the idea of putting a sample of everybody's fabric into a block. Great Idea.

I agree, love the idea of using a piece of each fabric for a block..so I'm going to steal your idea! It would work great to to make a label if it doesn't match the top. Thanks Macy!